Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

the devil's rejects
Old 12-05-2005, 01:22 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by zwoti
the devil's rejects
What'd you think?
Old 12-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
House of Wax
Old 12-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I'M 37!!!

Sky High

Better than I expected, but still not great. Though the best thing about the movie is that BRUCE CAMPBELL IS IN IT!!!!! He plays the gym teacher, and did a damn good job at it (like nobody expected it)! He stole the show as usual. But, as a high schooler myself, I just can't get over the fact that this is a PG-rated Disney flick baseed in High School. aAnytime you make a movie based in Higgh school, it better be rated R (or PG-13 at the least)! Overall, I'll give it a 3 out of 5. Rent it just for Bruce Campbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Rejected
5/5

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 12-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Evil Puppy

Suicide Club: Great flick, a little predictable and slow in parts but a lot more coherent than some of the Asian horror I've seen. Good stuff.

Re-Animator: I love this movie, quit reading and go watch it (again).
Old 12-06-2005, 07:16 AM
The Dork Knight

Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill Vol.1
Old 12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

the fall of the house of usher
Old 12-06-2005, 02:37 PM
I'M 37!!!

The Dukes of Hazzard
An ok flick, but definitely not great. Sure, it was enjoyable (and since this was the UNRATED Version, we got to see some tits. Though, they weren't Jessica Simpson's). Speaking of Jessica Simpso, she did a horrendous job here. She let her looks do the acting, adn, though she is hot, I'm still not a fan of the dumbass retard (no offense to retards). The plot was pretty weak. Boss Hog (played by the great Burt Reynolds) wants to use strip mines to destroy the town at the big, county race (they never told us why, though), where Bo (Seann William Scott) and returning town hero turned circuit driver Billy Pricket (James Broday). Oh, and we get some no-nonsense action (which was still somewhat enjoyable). That's all we've got.
Overall, I did enjoy the flick, though I couldn't help but get distracted when the movie started to lose interest. I'll give it 3 stars out of 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:14 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
The Dukes of Hazzard
An ok flick, but definitely not great. Sure, it was enjoyable (and since this was the UNRATED Version, we got to see some tits. Though, they weren't Jessica Simpson's). Speaking of Jessica Simpso, she did a horrendous job here. She let her looks do the acting, adn, though she is hot, I'm still not a fan of the dumbass retard (no offense to retards). The plot was pretty weak. Boss Hog (played by the great Burt Reynolds) wants to use strip mines to destroy the town at the big, county race (they never told us why, though), where Bo (Seann William Scott) and returning town hero turned circuit driver Billy Pricket (James Broday). Oh, and we get some no-nonsense action (which was still somewhat enjoyable). That's all we've got.
Overall, I did enjoy the flick, though I couldn't help but get distracted when the movie started to lose interest. I'll give it 3 stars out of 5.
I thought it was OK...had some decent jokes, but over all it wasnt that funny. All actors involved with the exception of Reynolds [of course] were HORRENDOUS, the plot didnt make much sence, and was VERY repetitive. Extremly repetitive. As in they did the same thing like 20 times in a slightly diffrent way.

2 stars