Old 03-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Horror Podcast Producer

Check out Shadowvane Podcast

Tired of reading horror stories or watching horror movies? Need something to listen to during your work commute or exercise time at the gym? Check us out on shadowvane.net. No subscription or money required to listen or download our episodes. Voluntary donations accepted on Podomatic, if you like what you hear and would like to give your support.

Shadowvane is a radio drama podcast centered around telling tales of horror, science fiction, and suspense. Instead of one continuous story, we tell our stories in a limited number of episodes. The current story line is centered on Progenix Laboratories. Head on over to the website for more details.

You can also follow us on Twitter @ShadowvaneCast or like us on Facebook at ShadowvaneCast

Episodes can be downloaded on iTunes, Podomatic, and Stitcher. Just search for Shadowvane Podcast.
Old 03-18-2015, 04:11 PM
Horror Fan

Interesting concept, I think there's a niche market for this.

Old 03-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Horror Podcast Producer

I agree with you :) It's definitely intriguing to see what can be created with just audio and verbal methods. So far we have 8 episodes and 3 classic tales of horror from various authors (Poe, Lovecraft, etc). If you get a chance, please give us a listen and let us know what you think. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:44 AM
Evil Dead

This sounds really cool. Thanks for posting. : )
Old 03-19-2015, 08:56 AM
No Tears Please...

I just listened to the three classics. I can definitely see the attraction to this. I get my horror fix while I work. Thank you!

Tags
horror, podcast, science fiction, shadowvane, story