Old 06-28-2004, 03:27 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to pbenvin
Stop the madness!

I can't believe I have to go over this again. Although I am not here on a "full-time" basis, I do read most of the posts on this message board. I have noticed that a few people that post here (and you know who you are) just can't seem to get it through their thick, melon heads that if you are disrespectful to another member, in any way, you will get banned. No one wants to hear shit about "getting blown by your mother" or any other nonsense that isn't related to the topic. Stop with the bullshit, people.

Also, if anyone sees anything they might think is objectionable, please drop me a line so I can take the appropriate action. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:30 AM
Bum

your american arnt u
Old 06-28-2004, 04:09 AM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Originally posted by pbenvin
I can't believe I have to go over this again. Although I am not here on a "full-time" basis, I do read most of the posts on this message board. I have noticed that a few people that post here (and you know who you are) just can't seem to get it through their thick, melon heads that if you are disrespectful to another member, in any way, you will get banned. No one wants to hear shit about "getting blown by your mother" or any other nonsense that isn't related to the topic. Stop with the bullshit, people.

Also, if anyone sees anything they might think is objectionable, please drop me a line so I can take the appropriate action. Thanks.

hmmmm well since this is probably the first post from you that I have seen, you dont seam to be and it apears that you are not concerned with the current situation we have been going through over the past few weeks. You say you read most of the posts, then what are your views to people, such as, the banned member in question, regarding the "getting blown by your mother" post against this member. Have you read any of his posts?? do you not find his posts the least bit objectionable?? do you not find his posts highly disgusting.???

How comes nothing realy gets done about this person. He's alowed to come here time after time to inflict his foul stench on all of the regular members here. We are all, and I can vouch for them, totaly fed up with whats going on here.

I do appreciate that there is a limited amount of things, that you and the other mods can do, when moderating these forums, because of the current setup. However, there is only so much the memebers here will put up with, regarding idiots like this and I felt, at the time, I had no other option but to expose this idiot for what he really is, to all members and the numerous guests who frequent this forum, that would have been become members, but did not due to this idiot.

This exposure/protest, I might add, was made a sticky without any request from me. The Mod/s of that particular part of the forum, saw fit to do this themselves, obviously they were not objecting to it and agreed with the protest.

Only limited things are being done about this person, his threads are removed, somtimes parts of his threads and posts are left in members posts who have quoted him. Something NEEDS to be done. Protesting in this way, is the only way us as members can get our voices heard.

Thanks for your time and if anything offends, I appologise.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Last edited by ShankS; 06-28-2004 at 04:15 AM.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:36 AM
Evil Dead

Like I said, if ANY member finds something objectionable, simply send me a PM and I will see to it personally that something gets done. I completely understand your position, and quite frankly there is only so much I will put up with as well. If I had the time and energy to monitor the boards non stop, I would. That is just not the case, though. Also, I made this a sticky so everyone has a chance to read it and respond. Period.

In addition, what does the fact that I am an American have to do with anything?
Old 06-30-2004, 02:00 PM
I Am Violence

im glad you care so much. at first i thought you were a sucky mod but now i respect you keep up the good work
Old 07-07-2004, 05:22 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
what part of MI are you from?
Old 07-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Evil Dead

I live in Dearborn Heights. You live in Michigan?
Old 07-07-2004, 07:55 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
Yeah i live in hudsonville mi, representing, lol
Old 07-12-2004, 03:10 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
pbenvin...Please do not insult our intelligence by showing up here for only 15 days since you registered, 9 months ago (yes...I DID check and count), and then try to pretend like you give a damn...
How many people have you banned?...oh, none?...How many threads or posts have you deleted?..gee, none again?
...Oh look, you made a sticky thread...Well...I am delighted to see that you are flexing your moderating muscle:rolleyes:
It seems to me that requesting your assistance here, would be just as futile as attempting to acquire Horror's help...BTW, do you have any idea how to contact Horror, and persuade him to come and look at HIS forum...Or to at least answer his e-mails or read his PMs?...If so, THAT would be something that you actually COULD do to benefit us...If NOT...Well then.....

Can you say, "Irrelevance"?:rolleyes:

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 07-12-2004 at 03:13 AM.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Evil Dead

Can YOU say "unimportant?" I hope so, because it's people like you that make us moderators not WANT to give a damn. So you "checked" to see when I joined, eh? Well hot damn, you are some kind of investigator.