Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex11230 View Post
This has been bugging me for years. It's a 1980s horror film. Typical teens-get-killed set up involving gremlin-type creatures. The scene is something like this: One of the teens has, oddly, become separated from the group while walking through a haunted house-type carnival ride. He goes up to a table with manacles and one of the gremlin-type things clamps a manacle on his conveniently nearby wrist. Before he knows it--Oh noes! They've killed him and wrapped his body up like a mummy before pushing it into a conveniently nearby sarcophagus.

Anyone recognize the film?
Ghoulies 2 maybe

Old 10-30-2016, 04:33 PM
Little Boo

Thanks!

Thanks "the Villain." That was the film in question. You are great.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:09 PM
Little Boo

HELP Anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
I agree! Funny and perfectly ridiculous.
I need help figuring out the name of a movie I saw part of last year. It has Sam from Supernatural in it. Starts in a school. Some kid makes a deal with a demon. The general idea of the movie is that to get to the 'end' of the line, someone behind you has to either die or get mangled in one way or another. There's a scene with a girl in a field with a killer dog and she has to (I think) cut off a limb. Then she goes to the next person who has to pull himself out of thorn bushes that has wrapped around him. I don't remember much more. I really want to see the whole movie this year!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 10-31-2016, 04:20 PM
Penthouse Pauper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onejohnnysgirl View Post
I need help figuring out the name of a movie I saw part of last year. It has Sam from Supernatural in it. Starts in a school. Some kid makes a deal with a demon. The general idea of the movie is that to get to the 'end' of the line, someone behind you has to either die or get mangled in one way or another. There's a scene with a girl in a field with a killer dog and she has to (I think) cut off a limb. Then she goes to the next person who has to pull himself out of thorn bushes that has wrapped around him. I don't remember much more. I really want to see the whole movie this year!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
It kind of sounds like "Cry Wolf". I'm not sure though.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Little Boo

looking for an old tv show

I was wondering if some of you fine people could help me locate an old horror show for a friend of mine who is a huge horror enthusiast.

This is what I remember from the tv show:

- it aired somewhere between 2005-2012 in the US
- it aired only one season, had around 10-12 episodes, and was relatively high production
- each episode had a different story and cast. the acting was normal and not over the top, almost X-Files esque. quite gory
- from the one episode I can remember there was a man taking refuge in an old abandoned two story house, setting up sound surveillance towards a house across the street (I think it had something to do with the house being haunted). Just as he's set up and start receiving sound he hears a woman living in that house tell her partner that she wants to have sex. He continues to listen and soon someone enters the haunted house where he's set up surveillance, comes up the stairs, and surprises him.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Little Boo

Help required to find short British horror tv programme

Been hunting everywhere online to see if I could find a tv programme aired I think 2004 or around then by either the BBC or Sky 1. There is a new boy starting school and everyday he comes to lunch with pies and one day he invites the other kids home with him, they get through the front door and a trap door opens up and they all fall in to get made into pies. Someone on here must remember it as where else better to ask than a forum specifically for horror!
Old 11-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Little Boo

Trying to find an episode (I think)

So I've been watching a lot of older horror shows like the Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt soon. Anyway I've been remembering this one episode from something and I can't find a way to describe it in any way that Google can help me. I don't know what series it was from or too many details about it. It was black and white, and centered around a woman getting phone calls I think. But things in her house kept changing and getting more and more abstract. Like at one point she finds the phone inside of her fridge. Basically everything kept getting really crazy and I don't even remember how it ended. Does anyone know what this is from?
Old 11-14-2016, 02:23 PM
Little Boo

Looking for a horror movie

Hi there, this is my first post and I've been looking for a horror movie or a tv show for many years and I have still not found it, I decided to sign up to this forum and ask you guys if you know it. I can't remember if this was a mini series or a film but I saw this film/show maybe 20 years ago. I don't remember much from it but I think this was a european film but im not sure, and the scenes I remember is that there was a monster or somekind of disgusting creature that was trying to kill people that were locked in a school or atleast a large building. I think there were police officers outside the building but for some reasons they couldn't get in and the people inside were locked in with this creature (Not the movie Relic) I also remember some kind of air ventilation scene were the monster was hunting down a guy in a ventilation. But I don't remember anything else. I know this is little to work with but if you have an idea what this film/tv show is I would love to know.
The monster looked like a zombie but it was not a zombie (humanly figure).
Thanks alot :)

Last edited by tumitishdu; 11-14-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:18 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumitishdu View Post
Hi there, this is my first post and I've been looking for a horror movie or a tv show for many years and I have still not found it, I decided to sign up to this forum and ask you guys if you know it. I can't remember if this was a mini series or a film but I saw this film/show maybe 20 years ago. I don't remember much from it but I think this was a european film but im not sure, and the scenes I remember is that there was a monster or somekind of disgusting creature that was trying to kill people that were locked in a school or atleast a large building. I think there were police officers outside the building but for some reasons they couldn't get in and the people inside were locked in with this creature (Not the movie Relic) I also remember some kind of air ventilation scene were the monster was hunting down a guy in a ventilation. But I don't remember anything else. I know this is little to work with but if you have an idea what this film/tv show is I would love to know.
The monster looked like a zombie but it was not a zombie (humanly figure).
Thanks alot :)
Might be "Sidste Time" (1995). Don't remember the ventilation scene tho.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:45 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Might be "Sidste Time" (1995). Don't remember the ventilation scene tho.
Thank you so much, I'm going to check out that movie and see if it is the same movie I was looking for! Thank you!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods