Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-16-2003, 11:52 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Quote:
In the directors cut michael is Jamie's son's father. He fucked Jamie
Quote:
I believe him. The producer's cut is supposed to be totally different from the finished film.
I believe him too, now that I see that! Did they release a director's cut of it? If not, how did ya find out?! But I guess it would be possible cause they had her for several years. That explains where the baby came from. I always wanted to know that, so ya just ruined my next post in the thread I started! See how ya are!:D
Quote:
Am i the only person extremely po'd with laurie's death in resurrection?
No, that p*ssed me off too, but I still watch them cause everyone is right, there have been several without her, and she was already suppose to be dead anyway if memory serves me right!
Besides, I was pretty p*ssed off that they continued the series after the sad loss of Donald Pleasence, but I still watch them cause they are as close to scary as it gets anymore. And, most people just love Michael Myers!
Quote:
Then that has to be the dumbest plot, or "twist", ever.
Not really! That group that Michael works for (kinda) is REALLY into evil, and what better way is there to continue the evil? Having Michael breed gives them a possible heir to Michael's throne when and if he ever dies.....or is somehow destroyed!
Old 03-11-2004, 04:08 AM
The Dork Knight

i know this thread is dead and gone but after i've picked up some experience with horror i'd like to apologize for what i think was only one of my first five post i had been watching horror long before that but was'nt really to knowlegdeful about it.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:00 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to MACHETEBIG1 Send a message via Yahoo to MACHETEBIG1
MICHAEL VERSUS JASON VERSUS FREEDY IS NEXT ON THE LIST IM PREETY SURE IT WILL BE DONE BUT IT WONT BE GOOD
Old 03-15-2004, 08:34 AM
The Dork Knight

that aint happening michael belongs to dimension freddy and jason belong to new line.

it's most likely going to be ash put into freddy vs jason two.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:07 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
od rather have leatherface vs freddy vs jason
and final destination 3
Old 03-20-2004, 08:08 AM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
od rather have leatherface vs freddy vs jason
what's the point in having leatherface in a freddy vs jason movie that retard would'nt last two minutes with freddy or jason.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
my brother was the one who broke the news to me that HALLOWEEN 9 was going to be released this summer...i literally wanted to cry! they have so ruined this american classic by dragging it's style and unique-ness through hollywood's big city, greedy, no good, mud!
9 sequels and each new one is worse than the last. take the 1st or the 2nd-put them up against 6 or h2o or that ungodly resurrection. NOOOO way. No competition. it's just bad. why not make quality sequels if we have to have them. i'm sorry but freddy vs jason?! outrageously BAD! if they just had to make that movie couldn't they have found SOMEONE, ANYONE who could F*CKING act?! i've seen unknowns do a better job. the "actors" who actually got paid for making that trash should be ashamed of themselves for taking the money. these were kids who were already in the business and known.
what the hell? :mad:
Old 03-31-2004, 12:16 PM
Boogeyman

You must be the dumbest guy in this thread, Freddy vs Jason was one of the best horror flicks ever made. The actors were good, but the guy who played Will could not act. And all the halloween movies were good except for number 3. Michael Myers is the best and he is better than freddy or jason
Old 04-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
you are so stupid that there are not enough words in the english language to describe how stupid you actually are. fvj great?! you're out of your mind! what are you, like 12? i suppose you think deep blue sea was a cinematic gem compared to jaws, right? whatever!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Evil Dead

Wow.