Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeyond105 View Post
there was no fitness club in Video Dead.
there was one in Demons 2, and that is the movie you are talking about.
Thank you so much! For some reason it got stuck in my head, and I felt compelled to find out. It turns out, I have also seen the original Demons, too.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Misanthrope

Ahhh shit I just read demons come out of a TV and figured The Video Dead :D

Demons 2 was pretty average. Still haven't got round to watching the third flick yet either.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Hellraiser

Question Sharkmonster thingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujybo
Theres some sort of big boat/ocean vessel, and then some sort of weird science/medical experiment results in a big shark monster thing.
IMPORTANT NOTE
I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THE SHARK MONSTER WAS ADDICTED TO COCAINE IN THIS MOVIE.
Though I can't find cocaine,
both these are upright sharkies.
Try

:eek: Hammerhead [2005]

or
:cool: Creature (1998) (TV)
Old 02-11-2010, 02:32 AM
This account is inactive

Need help with finding the name of this horror

The opening scene shows a dog laying down dead and then slowly decaying untill all its bones are showing.
Think the theme of the film was about some crazy guy who had a mental disorder and might been a zombie or something that came from the grave or wanted to bury himself again?

Any ideas?
Old 02-11-2010, 03:44 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeatmebro View Post
The opening scene shows a dog laying down dead and then slowly decaying untill all its bones are showing.
Think the theme of the film was about some crazy guy who had a mental disorder and might been a zombie or something that came from the grave or wanted to bury himself again?

Any ideas?
I haven't actually seen it myself (yet) so forgive me if I'm completely off in left field, but your description sounds reminiscent of Bob Clark's Deathdream/Dead of Night.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068457/

Maybe?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
hello everybody i remember this horror movie when i was a kid that my uncle had on vhs from the 80's i think anyway it was about alot of girls about college age going stay at this house that people say that a family who lived in it was killed by the father then he killed himslef and if anyone stayed the night he would would call and come and kill you sorry that is all i remember of it thanks so much for all your help
Old 02-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Little Boo

Could you identify this movie for me?

First of all, sorry for my english. Anyway, when I was a kid I saw on TV this horror movie which really scared me :)
I only remember this: The story was about a couple. The husband died, but somehow came back from the dead and visited his wife. She was scared of him, because he bahaved little bit strange - for example he didn't feel any pain. There was a scene when he got burned by cooker or something like this and he didn't feel anything - his wife was quite disturbed by this. I also remember scene with the husband going out from the sea and his eyes was glowing red. (This was the moment I truned the movie off - I was a kid :) I also remember there was some love scenes and thats all :)
It could be movie from 70s or 80s, I'm not really sure.... I saw it in the first half of 90s.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Little Boo

Red face looking for a movie title

I'm trying to find the name of a movie i watched back in the early 90's. Te movie was about a soccer team who is travelin to their next game and break down in a gang filled black neighborhood..where they are tormented. The team use their athlticism and wits to outwit the gang...does anyone know the name of tis movie?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:29 AM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggking View Post
I'm trying to find the name of a movie i watched back in the early 90's. Te movie was about a soccer team who is travelin to their next game and break down in a gang filled black neighborhood..where they are tormented. The team use their athlticism and wits to outwit the gang...does anyone know the name of tis movie?
Sounds a lot like Judgment Night, but not.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Little Boo

What's this movie?!

Hello,

I'm trying to remember a horror movie I saw a long time ago. It came out in either the late 90s or early 2000s. It was about a boy who was the killer in the style of slasher/monster horror movies; like if leather face were a boy. The cover was something like him in a red hooded jacket, like little red riding hood. The movie I think was just one word like his name, something like Milo.

There is one scene I remember. Him and a bunch of kids are in this dark place like a basement and he enters another room with one other person, then you see a bunch of blood coming out from under the door.

I know this isnt much to go off of but I'm hoping a horror movie buff can help me out!

Thank you for any help, this is killing me!!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods