Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Toys & Props
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-27-2005, 06:58 AM
sp_kenny

Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse Standup Poster

I have the original stand up prop from the movie theatre for RE2 and dont have space for it anymore. The thing is approx 9 - 10ft tall and 5 - 6ft wide. I can email a pic if anyone wants to see it . It comes appart and will fit into a fairly small shipping container. If any of you are interested in this thing let me know. Right now it is standing in the corner of my PC shop taking up space that I need for something else.
:D
Old 01-27-2005, 03:19 PM

Re: Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse Standup Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by sp_kenny
I have the original stand up prop from the movie theatre for RE2 and dont have space for it anymore. The thing is approx 9 - 10ft tall and 5 - 6ft wide. I can email a pic if anyone wants to see it . It comes appart and will fit into a fairly small shipping container. If any of you are interested in this thing let me know. Right now it is standing in the corner of my PC shop taking up space that I need for something else.
:D
So are you selling it or giving it away??

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 02-02-2005, 04:53 AM
sp_kenny

If anyone wants it I will be posting it on ebay. Not sure what else to do with it. I bought it from the theatre manager so I would like to at least recover that much. If any one is interested email me at [email protected] I wont put it on ebay for a week or two. Also sorry for the delay in response I have been extremely busy at work.