Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-16-2006, 09:33 PM
That fucking Guy...

!dreams/nightmares!

Everybody has 'em, and I'm sure you can remember at least one of either a week, so let's give it a go.
Tell us about your dreams and nightmares...the ones that you remember. Now, I know you don't always remember a great deal of information, and sometimes you do...so be only as descriptive as you like.
I'm not posting this to hear stupid shit...so please, just stick with the topic, and it should be cool.

I had two today, that I can recall a little about...I personally don't differentiate between dreams and nightmares most of the time...

1: I was "on the run", as I am in a few of my dreams...from what or who exactly, I'm unsure at first. I decide to steal a cops motorcycle, and after about 10 attempts at grabbing me, they lose me, and I'm off. Although the bike doesn't last, pretty quickly I arrived in a part of my dream where it no longer existed, still having the feeling I was being chased...this time, there was a face to the chaser, in fact, two of 'em - they looked like they could've been brothers, one fatter and older, one thinner and younger, but they both looked like samoan type guys. It was about now I became aware that I had something in a rucksack that they wanted. So, I stole again, this time a bicycle, and rode away, somehow they must've kept up on foot the whole time, because when I arrived at my next destination, this crazy-ass system of ramps, they were there....although I rode that bike on the ramps for a while, that was fun, then decided to head them off in a room at the top of the ramps. Somehow a club of some kind appeared, and I first clobbered the bigger "brother", then the little one, all the while making hella "witty" remarks at them, like I was some kinda robin hood motherfucker...but, as much as I beat them down, they kept coming back. So, I talked to the bigger guy and said "Obviously I have something you want, but I don't care because I don't even know what it is, so, I'll give it to you, but I wanna make some money on this deal", and it seems we came to some kinda agreement...it was right about now that this dream seemed to end...

The second dream was a little strange...from the get-go, I was dead...a victim of a bizarre electrocution at my highschool in my senior year, but....somehow I was alive again within moments, but I was trapped in the body of a 12-13 year old...so, I did what I thought was logical, went back to the school. I looked around, and for some reason, I knew that 5 years had passed. Anyways, how I did it, I don't know, but I got into a senior class. Made some friends with the only people that would talk to me, 2 guys, and one chick. So, after what was supposed to have been a couple of weeks passed, I got to know these three a little better, and I pointed out the spot (still blackened) where I'd been killed. I asked them if they'd heard about the guy that died there. They all thought it was just a rumour, and the school had tried to shut it up any time it was mentioned. I told them the truth, and how it was me...at first, they didn't believe, and I was like "well, how do I know all this shit, why am I in senior year at my age?" that seemed to convince 'em. So...we hung out some more, and I think at some point we were sippin' tequila...they believed my story and all, but kept trying to explain adult-type shit to me, treating me a lil' bit like a kid, so to speak...I remember telling them at some point "Look...I might look like this, but you KNOW I'm about 25 now (not that this made sense in the "real time"), you don't have to go over this stuff all the time" I laughed, we laughed, everybody laughed...and....fade out.
The whole dream had this really strange feel to it, weirded me out some, and I felt a slight sadness when my "friends" faded out of existence with my dream...

So yeah folks...I wouldn't mind hearing about your dreams, I'd like to keep this thread afloat if possible, so feel free to contribute.

- B
Old 01-16-2006, 09:51 PM
That fucking Guy...

C'mon guys...I didn't make this thread for no reason...It could be a really cool discussion, just, take a little time. You don't have to tell about the dreams you've JUST had, you can tell about any you remember, in as much or as little detail as you like.
I know we can make this one work with a little effort.

- B
Old 01-16-2006, 10:13 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

i have a recurring nightmare(every six months or so)that all my teeth fall out and there's nothing i can do about it.that's the only one i can recall and it usually happens after a night of heavy drinking.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
I posted a little about this one before I think...it's very weird for me that this is the last dream I can remember. Anways...first thing I remember is being at work, and I'm having a fucked up day as always. I get a phone call saying that my Great-Grandpa died, and the funeral was THAT day. For some reason I couldn't leave work right away, and I started to get PISSED...screaming in customers faces (not words, just screams), throwing shit, you name it. Finally my mom and uncle show up there and make it so I can leave. I get to the funeral and catch up with my friend and her boyfriend, who are being complete asses to me considering my grandpa had just passed, so I take my friend outside and tell her to shut up about it, but she keeps on. I got to where I just couldn't take it anymore so I threw her down and held a lit cigarette to the back of her neck. Of course that didn't go over to well with her so she goes inside, gets her man, and they leave. I don't remember much that happened after that cept later on in the dream those 2 and a heap of others were hunting me down to "get" me...also somehow there was a baby in a trunk.

I have a few more older, more detailed ones to add soon. I write out my dreams sometimes when they make that much of an effect on me...kinda odd, I know.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Death by sexy

Quote:
Originally posted by mothermold
i have a recurring nightmare(every six months or so)that all my teeth fall out and there's nothing i can do about it.that's the only one i can recall and it usually happens after a night of heavy drinking.
Quote:
To dream that you have loose, rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Death by sexy

Re: !dreams/nightmares!

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I was "on the run", as I am in a few of my dreams
Quote:
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:28 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
Originally posted by Marroe
that's just great!:eek:

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:43 AM
That fucking Guy...

C'mon people...tell me some dreams...

One time a while back I had a dream where I entered a cubicle in a public restroom, took a shit, and the moment I opened the door, a guy (never even saw HIM) had a gun in my face, said "Bang", and shot me right in the head.
This dream shook me more than any other I can remember.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

never have remembered a dream so i can only assume that i do dream
Old 01-17-2006, 06:25 AM
NOT THE GUY YOU THINK

Send a message via AIM to SKOOFx
From what i remember,
I was in the city - and it was totally empty. Nobody in the streets, Nobody driving(very vanilla skyish).

(it looked nothing like NYC, but in my head i knew it was)

I end up finding my gf, and we proceed to go to avalon (the old limelight - for those who dont know, its a club thats inside an old church).

We walk in and someone hands me an xtc pill.
Which I took.

To make a long story short, things start tripping out and before i knew it, the city was mobbed with people chasing me
(very dawn of the dead 2004).

I finally make my way up a skyskraper,
and before i got caught.

I jumped out the window.
As i was falling, i suddenly knew it was a dream, and tried to remember what it felt like when i died in dreams before.

When i hit the ground. The dieing feeling was very simiar to the other(few) times ive died in my dreams.

Feeling that comforted me, as i knew it wasnt long before i melted into the concrete and woke up.

-True dream, not making it up for entertainment purposes.