Old 09-08-2003, 09:26 PM
peddle2024

40 Days Of Night

Are their any readers of comics involved within this horror forum group? If so, I'd like to touch on the subject of the comic series 40 Days Of Night . First off, I've read the first series and I have to admit that this has to be one of the best vampire/horror related comic series ever to hit stands. There has been many greats, such as Vampirella and the new improvement from the same line, Vampi . But, this series has it all: a great epic/emotional story line mixed with suspense and a pinch of mystery topped off with some of the best artwork to hit the glossy pages. If you haven't read this series, I recommend you head to your local comic shop and pick up on it.

My question though is this, for those of you familiar with this line of comics and know a little about it, there is something I've heard rumors about. But, as of the fact set in stone, it is purely speculation. I've heard of a second installment to be published. Many rumors have set the storyline for me already. Some following up where the orginal story left off. But, I've also heard of a past story that sets up the original story. What I'm wondering, neverminding the storyline speculations, is that if this rumor is in fact true. If it will be titled 40 Days Of Night as a second volume. Or, if it will be under a different title, supporting a possible branch off story. Any help available out there I'd much appreciate it.

And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about I highly recommend that you take a trip to your local book/comic shop and pick it up. I might be repatitious with this demand, but I can't help but be excited about such a great addition to the horror genre.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:29 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
The only rumor I've heard about 40 Days of Night is that Niles sold the rights to make it into a film. I think Dimesion is doing it but don't quote me on that. I've heard nothing but good things from this Steve Niles character.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:11 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Old 01-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Undead

Post Ten days off ain't so bad...

Yes... there *IS* a sequel to 30 DAYS OF NIGHT...

It is called DARK DAYS and in now out in TPB form...

There is also a one-shot (I believe) called RETURN TO BARROW...

If you go to www.steveniles.com I'm sure you could get all of the details in nuthin' flat... ;)

I hope this helps! :D

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod