Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-30-2018, 08:01 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
So this morning I went to the front office to drop off a letter to mail out since they don't have an outbox on the property. I usually just go in and hand it to someone and done. Today there a black guy and woman working with no one at their desks but there was another black guy and lady, not together waiting to talk to someone about leasing. The woman working greeted me and I went to hand her the letter and she told me there are people in front of me. I said I just needed to give them a letter but they both ignored me. About 5 minutes later the workers were just making small talk not even related to apartments until an older white employee walked in and the female employee immediately drops her conversation with the client and walks over to me with a huge fake grin and sits next to me and I give her the letter and left. Racist cunt...
Sorry you had to wait so long just to drop off a letter. All she had to do was take your letter and say she'll mail it. Sometimes people get it in their head they need to take people in turn regardless of what the need is.

But beyond that, you don't really know why she made that choice. Maybe she was merely obeying cosmic forces that wanted you to stay there 5 mins... something you were supposed to see, or hear, or experience... or maybe just a break in the new routine, a chance to take a deep breathe... or maybe if you had left right away it would have lead to something pretty darn bad happening to you... or maybe not. We'll never know. It's one of those "Maybe so's"… maybe it will lead to something good in present, or something bad in the present, or something good in the future.

Well, I don't doubt your powers of human perception, but you'll forgive me if I doubt your ability of telepathy (reading minds). I wouldn't assume she didn't take your letter because she hate's white people. I mean, that's quite a jump of a conclusion isn't it, considering so maybe possibilities? Especially the thought that there was only one reason she made that choice, when it was surely a whole list of things that happened, hours, days, and even years in advance, that lead to that choice. She's just a person that we conclude should have made a better choice.

Old 07-30-2018, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Sorry you had to wait so long just to drop off a letter. All she had to do was take your letter and say she'll mail it. Sometimes people get it in their head they need to take people in turn regardless of what the need is.

But beyond that, you don't really know why she made that choice. Maybe she was merely obeying cosmic forces that wanted you to stay there 5 mins... something you were supposed to see, or hear, or experience... or maybe just a break in the new routine, a chance to take a deep breathe... or maybe if you had left right away it would have lead to something pretty darn bad happening to you... or maybe not. We'll never know. It's one of those "Maybe so's"… maybe it will lead to something good in present, or something bad in the present, or something good in the future.

Well, I don't doubt your powers of human perception, but you'll forgive me if I doubt your ability of telepathy (reading minds). I wouldn't assume she didn't take your letter because she hate's white people. I mean, that's quite a jump of a conclusion isn't it, considering so maybe possibilities? Especially the thought that there was only one reason she made that choice, when it was surely a whole list of things that happened, hours, days, and even years in advance, that lead to that choice. She's just a person that we conclude should have made a better choice.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:30 AM
Banned

I apologize sculpt. I was having a shity day yesterday and I didn't mean to come off as a smartass last night. I wasn't really feeling the best yesterday as is And I guess I was just aggravated. maybe what the lady was doing was it racially driven, maybe it was just a coincidence that two black people chose to help to other black people with something that would take a long time as opposed to just taking a letter from a white two black people chose to help to other black people with something that would take a long time as opposed to just taking a letter from a white guy and then when another white employee, older and possibly with more Merit or a higher standing position walks in and suddenly she remembers I'm not only in the room but she needs to stop what she's doing and walk over to me and immediately act like she's a hooker trying to butter me up to take her in the back and give her the old and have them and hang out or something. Maybe I'm just looking into it too much but I do know racism on both fronts is very alive and very well in Las Vegas. I mean myself and several others jaywalk in front of the building to cross the road to 711 rather than walking to the red light and taking the crosswalk because it's just faster and easier when there isn't a lot of traffic and I have done it in front of plenty of cops and only one of them yelled at me and told me to use the crosswalk. I saw a an older black lady get stopped once by two white cops for jaywalking and they had her down over the hood and everything ready to take her to jail but at the last minute they decided not to. I try to see everyone as equals and I do know that there are good and bad of both races but I do know that considering that I am not a racist it bothers the hell out of me when people, mainly black people, judge me for the color of my skin. I mean I hate that the things happened to them that did But continuing racism is not going to change anything more than how much faster the human race goes extinct. I mean Humanity really makes me sick. I could go on and on about the way people treat others, especially those they don't know like going as far as ruining a relationship because sadism is the only way you can get an erection but everyone gets the idea. as long as we are able to act on her own free will there will always be hate because some people just can't make it through the day without projecting what a shit like they have on everyone they come into contact with.

P.s. I'm using my phone on here for the first time since I can use my voice for text so if autocorrect went awry and I missed it I apologize in advance.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:03 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
I apologize sculpt. I was having a shity day yesterday and I didn't mean to come off as a smartass last night. I wasn't really feeling the best yesterday as is And I guess I was just aggravated. maybe what the lady was doing was it racially driven, maybe it was just a coincidence that two black people chose to help to other black people with something that would take a long time as opposed to just taking a letter from a white two black people chose to help to other black people with something that would take a long time as opposed to just taking a letter from a white guy and then when another white employee, older and possibly with more Merit or a higher standing position walks in and suddenly she remembers I'm not only in the room but she needs to stop what she's doing and walk over to me and immediately act like she's a hooker trying to butter me up to take her in the back and give her the old and have them and hang out or something. Maybe I'm just looking into it too much but I do know racism on both fronts is very alive and very well in Las Vegas. I mean myself and several others jaywalk in front of the building to cross the road to 711 rather than walking to the red light and taking the crosswalk because it's just faster and easier when there isn't a lot of traffic and I have done it in front of plenty of cops and only one of them yelled at me and told me to use the crosswalk. I saw a an older black lady get stopped once by two white cops for jaywalking and they had her down over the hood and everything ready to take her to jail but at the last minute they decided not to. I try to see everyone as equals and I do know that there are good and bad of both races but I do know that considering that I am not a racist it bothers the hell out of me when people, mainly black people, judge me for the color of my skin. I mean I hate that the things happened to them that did But continuing racism is not going to change anything more than how much faster the human race goes extinct. I mean Humanity really makes me sick. I could go on and on about the way people treat others, especially those they don't know like going as far as ruining a relationship because sadism is the only way you can get an erection but everyone gets the idea. as long as we are able to act on her own free will there will always be hate because some people just can't make it through the day without projecting what a shit like they have on everyone they come into contact with.

P.s. I'm using my phone on here for the first time since I can use my voice for text so if autocorrect went awry and I missed it I apologize in advance.
Customers always comes first, all employers/employees should know that. If they don’t it pisses me off, especially if they work in the store I work in.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:13 AM
Banned

it's just the way she reacted when the older white Superior came in the office is what Made me feel like she knew exactly what she was doing especially since when she told me to have a seat I said loud enough for her and the other guy working in there to hear me say that I just needed to hand them a letter and considering they were talking to these people like they knew them personally and not even hardly discussing business combined with the fact that when she came over to me she had the demeanor of a hooker trying to proposition her client, which are a dime-a-dozen out here so shes probably sucked some dick for cash at some point. Yeah, if she can be racist I can be presumptuous...

Last edited by Morningriser; 07-31-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:08 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
it's just the way she reacted when the older white Superior came in the office is what Made me feel like she knew exactly what she was doing especially since when she told me to have a seat I said loud enough for her and the other guy working in there to hear me say that I just needed to hand them a letter and considering they were talking to these people like they knew them personally and not even hardly discussing business combined with the fact that when she came over to me she had the demeanor of a hooker trying to proposition her client, which are a dime-a-dozen out here so shes probably sucked some dick for cash at some point. Yeah, if she can be racist I can be presumptuous...
It dosen’t have something to do about racism, just terrible customer service. You should send them an email.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:10 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
It dosen’t have something to do about racism, just terrible customer service. You should send them an email.
In the email mention trustpilot. All firms has respect/fear of trustpilot.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:20 AM
Banned

I have actually filed a few complaints here and even posted a review online which was conveniently removed. I'll probably move further down by the strip when my lease is up.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:33 PM
Banned

wow... So the plot thickens. The swimming pool and hot tub are supposed to open at 10 a.m. every morning although sometimes it takes later than that depending on how slow the cleaners are and what they need to do inside the pool area. The gym is right next to the pool so I went there first for my morning workout around 11 and then when I was done I walked over to the pool where the gate which is usually locked when they are working, was open and so I went in and got in the hot tub because I'm weird and like hot water in 110 degree Mojave Desert weather like that but as I'm sitting there chilling this lady who works maintenance starts yelling at me telling me the pool isn't open. now when I walked in I didn't think anything of it. There was one maintenance guy in there but he wasn't doing anything and as I was walking in I swore I heard him say open but as I was explaining the situation to the lady who at the time I told she didn't have to be rude, which she was unbearingly rude considering it it was all a mix up, eventually tells me that the guy doesn't speak English and that they were going to be doing some Landscaping in there. She was actually nice enough to apologize for coming off so rudely since it was a misunderstanding but point is people need to mellow out. Marijuana is legal in Nevada now, use it lol
Old 08-01-2018, 06:06 PM
ventricle

Quote:
I wasn't really feeling the best yesterday as is And I guess I was just aggravated. maybe what the lady was doing was it racially driven, maybe it was just a coincidence
I got ya. I hope you get what I'm saying with my post and the "Maybe So" video. I'm not saying anything about the lady.

One, I'm just saying it's good if you don't let a situation like that change you, and your outlook, for the worse. She, or the situation, pissed you off, and kept you thinking about it for an extended period of time, which technically, is changing you, and for worse. I'm not saying we shouldn't sometimes have righteous indignation -- getting angry about an obvious, usually confirmed intentional, and fairly consequential, injustice... but I think those have a high standard and you carefully pick your battles. Cause, among other things, those stress hormones reek destruction on your body.

Two, like the Maybe So video reminds us, it's usually not beneficial for us label various situations as either dreadfully unfortunate or ecstatically fortunate, because these are small snap shots of a much bigger and constantly changing reality.

In that situation, it may have been more beneficial to you to take that five minutes as an opportunity to take a deep breath and "meditate", take in the wonder of your surroundings, add a positive thought and feeling to the moment. Cause at that exact moment, who the hell knows if that "apparent delay" would be wholly beneficial or detrimental in the extended run? And it goes back to the wisdom of not letting it "piss you off".