Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-09-2005, 07:56 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Re: Re: The bestfriend thread

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
you know .. usually the people who start these threads .. antes up first !
They do, do they?

I've known my bestfriend for 12 years. We actually met the first day of school, I remember walking in to class and thinking "I'm sitting with her" which is weird, because I don't remember most stuff from when I was that young. It's truly scary how much our minds are alike, our bad sense of humor is the same too. Her mom used to joke about how we shouldn't even be allowed within 100 yards of each other because we're a bad influence on eachother. It's probably true. :p She's definately the wild one, I'm generally quieter.

One of my favorite memories are when we had this family reunion (I told my parents I wasn't going to go unless I could bring a friend, eah I know it ruins it a bit) Anyway after hearing my uncle and aunts stories about drug use and sexual experiences we decided to walk back to our cabin. We were both prett drunk though and we started leaning on each other as we walked (after we had bumped into eachother a few times) She kept pushing me farther and farther towards the bushes though and just as I was at the edge, I moved and she fell into the bush. A little cruel, but she would have done the same to me. :D We laughed like drunken hyenas about it the rest of the night.

I have funny stories but I have to get ready for class. I also have a picture I might decide to post later. maybe,

Old 03-09-2005, 08:03 AM

On second thought, I'll post it before I go.

Old 03-09-2005, 08:03 AM
No, fuck YOU

Re: Re: Re: The bestfriend thread

Quote:
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
They do, do they?

I've known my bestfriend for 12 years. We actually met the first day of school, I remember walking in to class and thinking "I'm sitting with her" which is weird, because I don't remember most stuff from when I was that young. It's truly scary how much our minds are alike, our bad sense of humor is the same too. Her mom used to joke about how we shouldn't even be allowed within 100 yards of each other because we're a bad influence on eachother. It's probably true. :p She's definately the wild one, I'm generally quieter.

One of my favorite memories are when we had this family reunion (I told my parents I wasn't going to go unless I could bring a friend, eah I know it ruins it a bit) Anyway after hearing my uncle and aunts stories about drug use and sexual experiences we decided to walk back to our cabin. We were both prett drunk though and we started leaning on each other as we walked (after we had bumped into eachother a few times) She kept pushing me farther and farther towards the bushes though and just as I was at the edge, I moved and she fell into the bush. A little cruel, but she would have done the same to me. :D We laughed like drunken hyenas about it the rest of the night.

I have funny stories but I have to get ready for class. I also have a picture I might decide to post later. maybe,

If you dare.;)

It´s nice to hear a story from you that is actually happy, Dolly. Keep it up, you´re on the right track.:)
Old 03-09-2005, 08:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
that is hot, funny, and disgusting, all at the same time :D
Banned

I'm hanging around with the same people since I was 10. Sure I've lost a couple thru the years [ moved away, married/henpecked ] but for the most part its the same crowd. Get together at my house a couple times a month on a saturday night, sit around the dining room table with our wifes and drink a few beers, maybe play cards.......good times.
No, fuck YOU

Quote:

Good pic.:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: The bestfriend thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Angra
If you dare.;)

It´s nice to hear a story from you that is actually happy, Dolly. Keep it up, you´re on the right track.:)
I have tons. Like that time we found that dead guy down by the railroad tracks, or that time we witnessed that 4 car pile up... :D

Old 03-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Banned

she must have drank a gallon of whatever it was
Old 03-09-2005, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
she must have drank a gallon of whatever it was
We drink gasoline because we're hardcore. :cool:

edit: and sometimes anti-freeze

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 03-09-2005 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The bestfriend thread

Quote:
I have tons. Like that time we found that dead guy down by the railroad tracksup... :D
That happened to me and my three friends, River Phoenix, Cory Feldman and Jerry O'Connell.:D