Old 12-15-2008, 07:28 AM

Killers in your local area?

Not just your basic killers (I know that sounds bad, but I can't think of a better way to put it) but the really bad ones... who is the worst murderer you know of in your local area, and what did they do?

By far, the worst I know of is Katherine Knight. Aka "Hannibal Lady" although that name may not befitting of her since it was never proven that she ate any of her victim.

I'll try to give you the short of the story -

Katherine paid her ex a visit one night, and stabbed him repeatedly...

Then... skinned him and hung the skin from a door frame... but wait, there's more... she cut his head off, and sections of flesh, put them in a pot with vegetables, and cooked them up.
She plated two servings of the dead man and wrote on two pieces of paper the names of the man's children, then set them down as though the meal was to be eaten by them.

I know it sounds like something from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, right?
You can read the full story here if you're interested in details:

(It's a bit long but if you're into it that's no problem)
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...ght/index.html

Creepy o.o
Old 12-16-2008, 03:01 PM
jak_attak

apaently some guy next door 2 mee killed 4 ppl in his basement because he was pissed off with the post office service. they were slowly tortured with a machete theneach individual limb would b cut off with blunt fork ouch... and den they would hang therre until they died
Old 12-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Hellraiser

Smile nothing that exciting

I had a serial rapist and a nonse in my road, lived in the same road as Fred Wests son whos actually really decent considering the hell hes been threw.
Oh and a torso was found in my local pond, AND it wasnt me, i swear, apparantly some gang thing.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:11 AM

Yikes @ both posts, especially Jak_Attak... the guy flipped out over service at the post office? Man. Glad I didn't pee that guy off :p
Old 12-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Undead

For about 10 years there was an infamous underworld war here in Melbourne (Australia.) Anyway, a very brutal execution took place in a club close to where I live.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Well, I live in Seattle, so probably the Green River Killer.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:03 PM
mr_hook666

the nearest killer to me would be jack the ripper in 1888 way before my time
Old 01-09-2009, 04:48 PM
balllls

Send a message via AIM to hacelikewhoa
Jeffrey Dahmer -bath ohio lived down the road from my boyfriend

Yesterday a man killed his wife down the street from my dad...the son was in the basement..the swat team killed the husband and the other kids came home from school to all of that. ehh. I have yet to ask my dad if he knew him. Probably so though, this is a VERY small township.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Oh gosh. Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka were raping and murdering not even half an hour from where I live. At one point they lived a block from me. They bought the cement they used to incase body parts from a cement plant 2 minutes down the highway.

Unrelated: the man who lived across the street from me tried to shoot his upstairs neighbour one summer. The bullet skimmed the guys head, and he ran out of the house, across the street and into out backyerd where we were bbqing yelling "Ive been shot". My unlce was cutting down a tree in our yard so there were logs everywhere. So my mom called the police and we all went inside. Next thing I know the SWAT team is picking up logs and moving them to the front yard for a stand off. In the end the guy shot himself. It was pretty crazy.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Hellraiser

One of Swedens very few serial killers, called Thomas Quick (actual name Sture Ragnar Bergwall) killed one of his first victims in my hometown. It was my friends mothers friend. In the early 1990's he went to the police and confessed a large number of unsolved murders all over Sweden. However he wasn't proven guilty of all of them, "only" eight. The strange thing was that he pleeded guilty to many murders that he didn't do. He could actually be proven NOT guilty to some of the murders he said he had commited. And in december of 2008 he pleeded NOT GUILTY to all the murders that he earlier had said he had commited. There are some that think he didn't actually commit any murders.

And not very long ago a guy in a town close to my hometown killed his ex. with a samuraj sword...

There's not much murders in Sweden and very, very few of them are brutal or weird. Mostly family arguments and so on. Very few serial killers of mass murderers.