Old 09-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Little Boo

Smile Can't find this horror movie's original title.

Hi every one,

I am new here and looking for the title of the horror movie which I saw in the late 1980s but the movie is of mid 1980s.

The movie starts with a couple who moves to their luxury mansion in their Rolls Royce car and outside their mansion is some kind of locked store or room, the couple enters in it, then I actually cannot remember what happens exactly in that room to the lady may be she finds something there and return to their mansion.

Next what happens when night falls this lady she is possessed with some kind of curse of demon or evil spirit and then onwards every day she seduces the strangers while her husband is not at home and she invites them to have sex with her and then she turns into a demon and kills them brutally.

When her husband finds out something is wrong with her wife then he takes her to the psychiatrist and there when the doctor hypnotize her then all of a sudden she opens her eyes and she transformes into a devil or demon like scary face and she shouts horribly.

Later onwards she also kills her husband in a shower scene.

Though the title is "The Shout" but I am sure it's not the original title of this movie.

Thanks
Mr. Halloween
Old 09-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I have no clue, but perhaps you can also ask on the IMDB (internet movie database), they have many forms there. You can ask on the "I need to know" or "horror" films. Good luck.