Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Little Boo

Question HELP! Been trying to remember the name of this horror movie for years!

Okay the movie that I am thinking of 90s, takes place with a group of friends outside of a haunted house of some sort. I remember lots of colors and a room that was all white. Anyways in the house I think there is a guy that I think is wearing a hockey mask of some sort (No it's not friday the 13th) Anyways it seems as if he is practicing with someone I;m not sure and he has an actual machete then the guy hands over the mask and the machete to the other guy who then chases him up stairs I think and hacks him to pieces. Then as the movie goes on I think there is some sort of sex scene that I think lesbians (sorry trying to give all the info I can) and I think the killer takes a chainsaw and hacks them to bits as well. Another scene I remember is him killing a guy who I think was black and then taking the black guys mask which he had which I think was white similar to a michael myers and exchanged it with the hockey mask. Then all I remember is at the end of the movie it does a quick slideshow of all the people he killed right before the credits roll. That's all I can remember. If you guys could help me out I would be so grateful because I have been trying to remember the name of this movie for a long time.:confused:
I also remember that it had some music in it similar to the x files song.

Last edited by summonahrim; 02-25-2012 at 10:44 AM.