Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
I'm cooking dinner and waiting for it to finish up so I thought I'd post this. This was taken 3 months ago on a camera phone but unfortunately it's the most recent with me in it. I hope I get more on Thanksgiving. Recently I've actually gotten a hair "style" and lost a little more of my baby blubber. We'll see if someone will actually snap one of me.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:27 PM
balllls

Send a message via AIM to hacelikewhoa
I used to scream/sing a few years ago in a hardcore/metal band and now I can't stand anything hard. I think it was just a phase. Now music only appeals to me if they have a good singing voice and lyrics along with good music to emphasize the mood or feel of the song. I love to sing more than anything else in the world. I like indie, folk, pop punk, classic rock, some pop, and of course the old country - Johnny Cash style.

I might start a new band with my boyfriend's friend who is killer at bass and has a cool beat maker and other equipment. I sing and have played guitar for a while and I've been writing songs since I was little. Back then I never really had enough time to mess around but now I have to wait a year to get into the school I want to go to and I only work weekends so I basically do nothing all week.

I don't know if I'm going to or not but I feel like I need to, I miss it really bad. Music is in my blood. My dad has been in like different bands my whole life killin on the drums. So it has always been a part of my life.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marroe View Post
I'm cooking dinner and waiting for it to finish up so I thought I'd post this. This was taken 3 months ago on a camera phone but unfortunately it's the most recent with me in it. I hope I get more on Thanksgiving. Recently I've actually gotten a hair "style" and lost a little more of my baby blubber. We'll see if someone will actually snap one of me.

A little blurry, but so cute to see the two of you together. I'd say MAKE someone take a pic (or several) of you two on Thanksgiving. She's only gonna be that little for a little bit. :) Hope to see more pics if ya wanna post them! It's so nice to see you posting here again Marroe!

"There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future." -Otis
"Once in a while ya get shown the light, in the strangest of places if ya look at it right." -RH&JG
"Do your best, fuck the rest." -Me
"Onward, through the fog..." -Me
Old 11-25-2008, 04:50 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacelikewhoa View Post
and of course the old country - Johnny Cash style.
fuck yeah! my kid is named Folsom. If you dig the Rockabilly, you might like my sound

http://www.myspace.com/revseankeller

and I was remiss earlier in commenting on your photos... you're a stunner, darlin'

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 11-25-2008, 05:14 PM
balllls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
fuck yeah! my kid is named Folsom. If you dig the Rockabilly, you might like my sound

and I was remiss earlier in commenting on your photos... you're a stunner, darlin'
haha folsom! that's awesome!!

ps. music is sweet
Old 11-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Tenant

Quote:

Just as long as it isn't Sue...
Old 11-25-2008, 06:01 PM
balllls

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
Just as long as it isn't Sue...
hahah
Bill or George! Anything but Sue!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:

Eee, why didn't I know of how great your stuff is? If you're gonna send rockabilly music to anyone it should be me dontcha think?:D
Old 11-26-2008, 05:23 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
I'm not old but metal hasn't been my thing for a few years now.
Me too. I think I grew out of it. I've always been a club kid at heart anyway. :D
Old 11-26-2008, 06:39 AM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
Quote:
Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
A little blurry, but so cute to see the two of you together. I'd say MAKE someone take a pic (or several) of you two on Thanksgiving. She's only gonna be that little for a little bit. :) Hope to see more pics if ya wanna post them! It's so nice to see you posting here again Marroe!
We'll see what kind of pictures I get tomorrow. In all honesty I guess I COULD do it myself...I have a tripod and all that jazz (wish I had a remote for the camera), but I know it would take a day and a half to get a good shot because my child rarely sits still for the camera any more. A one year old is just too busy I guess.