Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-12-2004, 04:13 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by pbenvin
Can YOU say "unimportant?" I hope so, because it's people like you that make us moderators not WANT to give a damn. So you "checked" to see when I joined, eh? Well hot damn, you are some kind of investigator.
LOL...I did NOT check to see when you joined...I checked to see how many times you have actually been here...As for the rest...If you HAD been here you would see that I am one of the MOST important people here...See if you can find anyone to disagree with that:)

For your further information...The REAL moderators here not only love and respect me, but also ask for my advice in performing the duties that you have apparently shirked...If you do not appreciate my advice, that is fine...However, if you intend to be a real member of this forum, I suggest that you show up at LEAST twice a week and find out what really goes on here...There have been quite a few problems recently that the power which has been bestowed upon you could be used to benefit this forum...Just yesterday, our repeat offender attacked this forum yet again...Are you even aware of his existance?...If not...You should be

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-12-2004, 04:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Stop the madness!

Quote:
I can't believe I have to go over this again. Although I am not here on a "full-time" basis, I do read most of the posts on this message board. I have noticed that a few people that post here (and you know who you are) just can't seem to get it through their thick, melon heads that if you are disrespectful to another member, in any way, you will get banned. No one wants to hear shit about "getting blown by your mother" or any other nonsense that isn't related to the topic. Stop with the bullshit, people.

Also, if anyone sees anything they might think is objectionable, please drop me a line so I can take the appropriate action. Thanks.
again again??....it's not like you are constantly repeating the fact, you have mentioned it once nearly 5 months ago (see below).......it's nice to see you jumping in when there is trouble, of which there has been plenty.....don't you feel a responsibility being a mod to ensure the smooth running of the forum? how do expect us to respond when you suddenly jump in flexing your muscles when you have done NOTHING to help? respect is something you earn, you don't get it simply because you are a mod.

Quote:
Originally posted by pbenvin 24 feb 2004
OK, listen. Just because I'm not here all the time to babysit certain simple minded people that post here, doesn't mean you can run amok whenever you feel like it. If anyone has a problem with another member, you can drop me a line and report them, and they will be dealt with accordingly.

The whole purpose of this section of the forums is to give people the opportunity to post their writing, no matter how good or bad some might percieve it to be. If you can't say something nice, or at the very least offer constructive criticism, then keep your feeble little mouth shut.

Thank you.

Oh, and I will NOT put up with racist bullshit. Again, if anyone comes across anything evenly remotely racist, drop me a line and let me know.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:36 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to carnage
Quote:
I live in Dearborn Heights. You live in Michigan?
You live in Dearborn Heights, and you pretend to show power here? I know your kind.....you're prolly like 15 or something as well.....

I was born and raised in TAYLOR, son. We killed and ate more Dearborn Heights people before most people wake up in the morning..LOL

Seriously though...you are close enough to my hometown...just lose the "goody-goody" attitude, and you will do well here.
- Identity
Old 07-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to pbenvin
Listen. I don't have a "goody goody" attitude, brother. As a matter of fact, I have family that lives in Taylor. And if you think for one second that your tough talk worries me, you are sadly mistaken. What exactly is "my kind" anyway. I know YOUR kind. You hear the words Dearborn Heights and automatically think everyone that lives in this city are a bunch of cake-eating pussies. Wrong. And just for the record, I'm 25.

I honestly think that everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. Really people, things are NOT that serious.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:13 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Listen. I don't have a "goody goody" attitude, brother. As a matter of fact, I have family that lives in Taylor. And if you think for one second that your tough talk worries me, you are sadly mistaken. What exactly is "my kind" anyway. I know YOUR kind. You hear the words Dearborn Heights and automatically think everyone that lives in this city are a bunch of cake-eating pussies. Wrong. And just for the record, I'm 25.

I honestly think that everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. Really people, things are NOT that serious.
You think that just cause you have family in Taylor means you are "OK"? LMAO.....

"I live in Dearborn Heights....no wait..wait...I'm OK cause I have family in Taylor...right? Guys? Hey guys?" LOL

You're 25? Well congrats...or something....

My tough talk? Just stating the facts of the downriver area man..that's all.....its like going to another country and telling them you're from Detroit...lol...

As for calming down and realizing things are NOT that serious? Hello? The very fact that you are making that statement tells me that you DO think of things here as serious, and do not understand sarcasm and light-hearted ribbing here and there. It appears that it is YOU that needs to realize things are not that serious....

Relax man....its all good.
- Identity
Old 07-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Evil Dead

Come on now man. Strap your nuts on and stop being a broad about the situation. I'm not looking for your acceptance or approval, so get that thought out of your head. I only stated that I have family in Taylor because you felt the need to announce to the world that you're "hometown" is Taylor. LMFAO! Is Taylor supposed to be a rough city? This is silly. I don't have time to keep fucking around with simple minded bastards.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthxBane
They want your participation PB...........

You must be the Tyrant.
back again i see...
Old 07-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Evil Dead

Um, I haven't seen anything inappropriate yet. What exactly has he done? I can't exactly take action against something if there is none to be taken.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Come on now man. Strap your nuts on and stop being a broad about the situation. I'm not looking for your acceptance or approval, so get that thought out of your head. I only stated that I have family in Taylor because you felt the need to announce to the world that you're "hometown" is Taylor. LMFAO! Is Taylor supposed to be a rough city? This is silly. I don't have time to keep fucking around with simple minded bastards.
I am just trying to make conversation. Why must you use language like that like a little kid who thinks they are cool cause they can use swear words? No one wants to hear about how you "don't have time to keep fucking around with simple minded bastards" or any other nonsense not related to the topic. Please stop with the bullshit!! PLEASE.

I will need to report this to someone named pbenvin so that appropiate action will be taken. I hear he will take care of things said which are "objectionable"

LOL....what goes around, comes around...weeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Identity
Old 07-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthxBane
I was always...................................
here we go again...
- Identity