Old 11-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to GoreHound13
Just finished watching Vincent Perez's The Crow: City of Angels co staring Mia Kirshner. defenitly incredable for a sequal. 7.4 out of 10.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Just Finished watching Ruben Fleischer's Zombieland (2009) Love that movie, gets better every time i watch it
Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Felidae

Great animated murder mystery featuring cats as the main characters. Well done overall. I recommend it.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:35 AM
Bad Natured

Winter's Bone (2010). This unflinching flick of a world without smiles is perfectly set in the Ozark backwoods. The tone is an uncomfortable realism of moonshine hillbillies turned methamphetamine culinarians and the rampant destruction of the already tenuous infrastructure of this deeply disaffected culture. Our lead role, sublimely played by a resolute Jennifer Lawrence, reveals a willful and sadly precocious teen in a struggle that can hardly be reconciled by city-folk. As she tiptoes her way through the minefields of her kin's shenanigans, the essence of this alien world is illuminated sans the typical Deliverance stereotypes, a sort of third world habitat meaner than a chained-up pit bull. The direction was impressive, creating a world with adroit skill, a backdrop just as unimaginably entertaining than the story itself. The score was just as impressive, revealing that this might just be the real thing, a world whose typical mental fabrications usually involve inbred cannibals whose eyes are set on feasting upon each and every lost suburbanite come their way. Instead this is a flick centering upon the dark atmosphere of an America that would rather be forgotten than appreciated or succored.
Genruk

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Just finished watching Saw II, great movie, 8.9 out of 10.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Just finished watching Jeff Broadstreet's Night of the Living Dead 3D (2006 version)
see more about Night of the living dead 3D on my thread (Horror Movie Talk/Rate), (shortly).

Last edited by GoreHound13; 11-16-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Kingdom of the Spiders (1977)

They should make more films about spiders (or insects) praying on humans. I just love this kinda movies. Damn, they don't make these anymore:mad:...I wish they could even make some films like Land of the Giant Mosquitoes or Invasion of the Flying Spiders!

>>: B+

Winter's Bone (2010)

>>: B

Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)

Well...it's an okay prequel/parallel installment of the original PA and I think that's the best they could do with it as actually I didn't expect much from it. Like I said before here I wasn't a big fan of the original but admit that PA was a fairly decent film indeed. Anyway, there are some nice scares or "creepy" sequences that came on a regular basis from the 2nd half but bit disappointment comes with the ending here (so looking forward to see the brutal alternate one that hopefully will appear in the dvd) and I guess that left everything open for another version next year.

>>: B-

The great thing is we're now having a 5 day long Eid Holiday vacation here that just started from today and as usually I'm planning to "wasting" it on watching lots of movies one after another. And right now, getting ready for a Takashi Mike Double Bill...:)

Last edited by roshiq; 11-16-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Just finished watching Saw, about to re watch Saw II again, could be in for a marathon.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 AM
spirits B gone

Jaws 1-4 it was marathon of boring epic proportions, except for the original Jaws. That film made me scared of any body of water. :eek:

Jaws in 3D sucked and The Revenge was just cruelty. At least I watched them for free on Netflix.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Horror Movie Fanatic

lol some movies just wernt meant to be in 3D :P
just finished saw 2 again