Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-08-2018, 09:29 AM
Hellraiser

I don't know computer office programs. I study at the university, in a few weeks there will be a speech, I will prepare a speech and show a presentation on a computer. I have to make a PowerPoint presentation. Tell me, is it difficult? Or is it better to order such a presentation here https://edubirdie.com/powerpoint-pre...iting-service? I have never encountered.

Last edited by BioLeng; 12-12-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:19 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioLeng View Post
I don't know computer office programs. I study at the university, in a few weeks there will be a speech, I will prepare a speech and show a presentation on a computer. I have to make a PowerPoint presentation. Tell me, is it difficult? I have never encountered.
Not sure about that sort of thing myself but good luck!
Old 12-08-2018, 10:22 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioLeng View Post
I don't know computer office programs. I study at the university, in a few weeks there will be a speech, I will prepare a speech and show a presentation on a computer. I have to make a PowerPoint presentation. Tell me, is it difficult? I have never encountered.
It's very easy. You just type into the screen-page, and can copy/paste pictures into as well.

Old 12-08-2018, 01:47 PM
That fucking Guy...

I dunno. I was on acid...so whatever that was...
Old 12-08-2018, 01:53 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
So close to writing it down... So how was the acid experience?

Old 12-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
You lucky ass mother fucker... I'm having trouble finding any kind of psychedelics and I live in Las fucking Vegas...

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-08-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Banned

I'm getting the feeling that cheebacheeba would like me a whole lot more if I went and took acid too.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:36 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
So close to writing it down... So how was the acid experience?
It was...not bad.
I'm gonna white out the rest of the post so, Un-invisible it if you want to read about my use of an illicit substance:

I'd only ever tried LSD in this form once before, some 20 years ago.
To put a timeframe on it:
"Tomb Raider 2" had just came out on the original Playstation, my friend had just acquired a pirated copy.

It was a little piece of paper with a picture of a dolphin jumping in front of a rainbow.
At this time, all I had was 1/3 of one along with copious amounts of weed myself and friends went through at this stage in our lives.

My impression then was...kind of disappointing.
All it seemed to do was keep us up all night, so I guess it counteracted the weed fatigue a bit...and it made lights/TV screens kind of get a "halo" but that was it, and there was no real perception change or anything that I noticed.

I've tried actual mushrooms since, I have to say I prefer their effect.

This time?
It came my way kind of by surprise via my regular greenery supplier.
This isn't usually his range at all...
I'd just quit my job (there's some more random talk), so I felt like "whatever", and I grabbed some of these for me and my people.

They were (again) little pieces of paper.
These ones have mini black and white pictures of owls on them - kind of like similar art to what you see in those adult/stress relief colouring books.

Of course with a child myself and the wife can't do it together...so when the kid was asleep, the wife kind of "babysat" me while I had it.

I'd decided just to do half.
About 15 minutes later, I decided "fuck it" and dropped the other half.
Tasted like nothing.

After about a half hour, a warmth spread throughout my body, and sensations and movement became a little bit "fuzzy".
I got quite lazy/couchlocked.
I had some green vapes with the wife before anything really came on, and I TRIED to watch "Beavis and Butthead do America"...disappointingly my PS4 seems to have a problem with playing this particular DVD, so it got turned off.

The wife brought out this platter of mixed foods...nice.
We started watching this ridiculous Australian tv show called "Swift & Shift Couriers" which is just...so dumb...but of course as things were kicking in, I found it hilarious.

I'm don't recollect too greatly how the rest of the night went.
I remember I couldn't really eat anything other than the grapes that were on the platter.

The body FELT great, kind of like that feeling you get in/across your muscles before/during a stretching yawn, but all over, and constant.
Quite an intense, pleasant feeling.

Visually nothing leapt out at me. I didn't see anything that wasn't there already.

I felt happy.

Distances, space, shadows and lighting got played with in my perception, and occasionally I'd "think I saw something" move in the corner of my eye.

Had the same "halo" around lights etc as the last time.

When I got up and walked around, it kind of felt like my body was made of cement...though I didn't have any trouble moving around...it just felt like, wow, I am moving this very big/heavy object around.

The most viusual the effects got, was surfaces and textures.
Kind of similar to what happens when you look into that spinning vortex thing then look at something else?
Almost like things were pulsing and morphing.
I got the "breathing" effect from surfaces too, where it appears they are moving towards you then back.

I drank some water here and there, and I was very hot.
Apparently I felt like I was freezing though.
I had this quite late in the night, so the wife went to bed at some point after making sure I was good to go.

Later on while in the bathroom (went there because I felt everywhere else was hot), I looked at my eyes in the mirror in which my pupils were constantly adjusting, big, small, big, small...I was colour sensetive so every minor blemish on my skin showed. I ended up just thinking "I'm not doing this..."

I turned the lights off, and noticed this tiny little bug from the fern I keep in there flying about my shower screen. I knew it was just one of them, but I couldn't track it's movement right so it looked like about 10.
I looked up at the ceiling - and it almost seemed as though I saw a weird webbed surface over things...then I guess my imagination came into play a bit, I thought for a moment I was looking at a hatched nest of tiny spiders...in that, I could tell it wasn't but the impression the shadows and visual lack of focus was giving me.

Could not sleep.
At all.
I think I ended up sleeping maybe an hour fitfully before the next day.
Felt great after, despite the lack of sleep.
I was in a little bit of a daze the day after, but nothing significant.
Had a GREAT sleep the night following though, fucking dropped.

The days to follow had me feeling sharper...almost as though the brain went through a reboot.
Overall, it was a nice, relatively tame, unfrightening experience.
...Don't know if I'd ever want two at a time though.

All in all, I still prefer the "real" thing but these were not bad.

Quote:
You lucky ass mother fucker... I'm having trouble finding any kind of psychedelics and I live in Las fucking Vegas...
I never really look for them, these ones just kind of came my way.

Quote:
I'm getting the feeling that cheebacheeba would like me a whole lot more if I went and took acid too.
Dunno. Maybe. Though my perception of people that use drugs isn't really that they're cooler or "my crowd" or anything like that. Just a thing that some people do. Might change your own perceptions a bit, who knows.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 12-08-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Banned

I will wait out my post as well.

Cheeba...

LSD is nothing like it used to be here in the states. I first did it back in Spring of 2001 and it was in the area for a few months. it was pure liquid that the guy kept in Visine bottles. the first time I tripped I only meant to take 3 hits but the guy accidentally gave me 30 hits on my 3rd dose so I ended up with five hits in total And I can't even describe all the crazy stuff that I saw that day. I mean I tripped my fucking nuts off and my friends and I went down into this cave that had a waterfall and it was so beautiful down in it and the walls looked like melting ice cream that were flowing down into the cave and out of view. I have never had any kind of psychedelic experience remotely close to that one.

nowadays it just seems like acid doesn't have the same punch that used to and here in Vegas when you can find it it is usually $20 a hit which is fucking ridiculous. I have never tried mushrooms before but I have tried two kinds of mescaline, peyote and San Pedro and the Peyote mescaline was weak because I didn't have enough of it but the San Pedro was amazing. For me it was more of a visual trip than a spiritual trip It was still a great experience. my girlfriend at the time had this really wild pattern and it was moving like it would be during the onset of a strong acid trip. star asses off at Courage the Cowardly Dog and even colored in a coloring book. it was one of my more fun trips.

since I have been in Vegas, I have Smoked DMT one time and unfortunately I fucked it up. you have to be careful about the way you lied it or else it will burn up without producing any smoke. despite not making it into the lucid breakthrough, I did make it into what is referred to as the trip tunnel where it's more or less feels like you are stuck on a video game loading screen where you would either be waiting for the DMT to knock your ass out into the spirit world Or where you will spend the remainder of your trip. for me, I didn't know what to expect and I wanted to film myself with my Laptop. I was expecting to go unconscious so I was in a relaxed position when I hit my bong with the DMT Nestle's between some bud and Shake and when it took hold I found myself staring at my computer screen where are the virgin of me on the screen suddenly became a whole other 3D figure all together and there I was staring at myself and I couldn't move but I was able to look around in amazement and it actually did seem like a tunnel where my surroundings were blue But nothing existed other than me and my twin. The trip only lasted about five minutes. When you have the Lucid breakthrough, is believed you actually leave your body and enter the spirit world. If you have never heard of DMT or what it does or where it comes from, check it out on YouTube and you will be surprised actually.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:16 AM
This is a test

The first and only time i "dropped" acid was back in 1970. It scared me and i hated it. Went home, woke my parents up and asked them to take me to a hospital!