Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Torture?
Fuck yeah! Hell, I hope they put it on cable so I have something to watch between Nascar and Wrestling. 7 35.00%
Yeah, they deserve worse than lethal injection, but I don't want to hear about it. 6 30.00%
No, torture is fucked up. 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2005, 08:11 PM
im screaming out

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Twisted+metal/v=2/SID=e/TID=I019_82/l=IVS/SIG=12rnl3sbq/EXP=1110431424/*-http%3A//www.gamecritics.com/feature/artgallery/twistedmetalblk/art13.jpg[/IMG]

^^^^^^^Like this great person once said

"It only took me 30 seconds to kill 5 policemen and get my mask back on"
and
"He said it can only stop the flame as long as i stop killing........................................Let s face it boys and girls a man has to have his prioritys. I killed his aswell as anyone else i ever killed

Last edited by Chainsaw Guy; 03-08-2005 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
No.

first of all, elvis is completely right. Death penalty is NOT a deterrent to crime. fact is, a lot of these people have not hing better for them

also, if we were to start torturing criminals, it would put us on the level of saddam hussein. is that where we want to be?

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 03-08-2005, 08:18 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
No.

first of all, elvis is completely right. Death penalty is NOT a deterrent to crime. fact is, a lot of these people have not hing better for them

also, if we were to start torturing criminals, it would put us on the level of saddam hussein. is that where we want to be?

Maybe............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......No

Last edited by Chainsaw Guy; 03-08-2005 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
because even in the most heinous of acts, you should be able to keep your civility. it is not about stooping to someones level, its about being better.

Old 03-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
No.

Thanks Gren at least someone on this thread is making sense. You're a real moron Chainsaw Guy.

Last edited by Elvis_Christ; 11-01-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Banned

in some cases i'd like to say that the victims family decides the fate of the criminal ... its not realistic - but it sure feels like justice.

and i dont believe all criminals can be rehabilitated.
especially sexual predators.

thanks for fucking up he thread by the way ...
might as well delete this mess..
Old 03-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Damian

i cant imagine that he is being serious but in the event that he is, i would hope he would head over to the public library and do some reading.

i was going to mention college but, well i wouldnt expect someone to hafto spend money to educate themself when theres plenty of free shit available.

Think abuot it though what sort of example that would set - would be completely hypocritical dont you think?

not to mention the fact that a bulk of these arent cold blooded killers, if u check, most of them come from poor, abusive (physically/emotionall/sexually) backgrounds. i dont at all condone murder, but at the same time u cant hep but wonder what the hell has gone on through these peoples heads their whole lives

example. BTK: one of the survivors was 5 years old when it happened. the doorbell rang and his mother was in the kitchen. He let the man in. The man asked 'wheres your mother'. the little boy went to the bathroom, saw the man tie his mother up and slit her throat.

NOW, this man did NOT end up killing fools, but can u imagine what sort of fucked up life he must have led the past 30 some odd years? he still truly believes it was his fault. its very very sad, really. and even if he DID end up going on a killing spree, u find out something like this... NO its not reason to do it but can u imagine?

Old 03-08-2005, 08:34 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
edit: now it's back to normal...
I'll edit later

Old 03-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
in some cases i'd like to say that the victims family decides the fate of the criminal ... its not realistic - but it sure feels like justice.

and i dont believe all criminals can be rehabilitated.
especially sexual predators.

thanks for fucking up he thread by the way ...
might as well delete this mess..
Yeh I can see you point in regard to the victim's family because when you have lost someone close to you you'd want to exact justice in the most horrible ways. But it still doesn't make it right and in the end you just sinking down to the level of the criminal.
And yeh there are lot of criminals that probably cannot be rehabilitated but I like to believe that they can be under the right treatment and circumstances but society doesn't have the money to spend on this so it won't happen. Perhaps there should be more preventative measures taken for those at risk of becoming an offender but so many people slip through the gaps and go unoticed and untreated. It's a fucked up world we live in but hopefully steps will be taken to make it a more positive/safer place but I guess that won't happen to till people's attitudes/prejudices change. But yeh what the fuck do I know when it comes down to it and what have I done to change anything.

And yeh thanks Chainsaw Guy for fucking up the thread REAL FUCKING MATURE!
Old 03-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
No. Torturing or executing people won't stop crime. What's needed is rehabilitation and prevention. Capital punishment is bringing us back to the fucking dark ages.
You live in New Zealand! Me too ;)