Old 12-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Evil Dead

Jason (Friday the 13th Fan-Comic)

A young boy was at a summer camp called Crystal Lake in the woods of the Pine Barrens on New Jersey (USA). His name was Jason, and he was eccentric and anxious and 11 years-old. He was swimming one day at the camp some distance away from the bank of the lake when he lost energy and began drowning. Jason called out for help, but the irresponsible camp counselors were busy smoking marijuana and making out and allowed the unfortunate Jason to drown. The poor boy drowned. He was thought to be dead.

Ten years later, there surfaced some horrific news stories of people living near the Pine Barrens being brutally murdered --- burned, decapitated, or gorged! Then, the following summer, when the camp session at Crystal Lake in the Pine Barrens began, a stalking killer surfaced. It was Jason. He didn't die...completely. Sure, he sunk to the bottom of the camp lake, but he aged and grew to be a man, though he was deformed and molded by his zombie predicament! Something in his brain kept him alive.

That camp session at Crystal Lake saw teenagers from all around the Middle States seeking a fun time in the summer! The camp counselors were paid college students on vacation. It was one counselor named Evan who first encountered Jason while playing street hockey. Evan was wearing a hockey-mask and playing hockey by taking practice shots on a small portable goal-net with a hockey-stick. It was midnight, and Evan was preparing to arrange street-hockey games for the campers the next day!

Jason walked up behind Evan unnoticed and broke his neck and then pulled his head clean off by the strength of his zombie-hands! Jason then took Evan's hockey-mask and put it on his head/face. He snuck inside the camp's administrative office and found a butcher-knife in the kitchen. Over the course of the next two weeks, Jason went on a terrible killing-spree, using his stolen knife to gash the throats of multiple counselors and campers. He always wore his signature hockey-mask. The camp closed down and the area was condemned after a cryptic sign, written in blood, was found:

"My name is Jason. I killed people here at Crystal Lake! I drowned years ago here because of irresponsible camp-counselors. I returned as a grown being to exact revenge. The deaths are not my fault. Crystal Lake is a dominion of deathly poison."

====
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0264.jpg (14.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-05-2019, 09:43 AM
Horror Fan

Question

Great story. So the lake is poisoned?

The only thing I have a problem with is that this could be in the middle states. Doesn't Jason Goes to Manhattan imply that Crystal Lake is in the Northeast?

Old 03-03-2020, 12:35 AM
Evil Dead

Lightbulb Gloves

Well, since Jason seems to don an immortality and multi-territory aura, I thought I'd add a fun addendum inspired by the film Friday the 13th: The New Blood. What do you think?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

====

Some time later, a young American woman named Tina and her mother decided to go camping in a forest area near Crystal Lake after the foreboding area was reopened since Jason sightings had completely ceased. Tina and her mother Dorothy went camping in February, for Valentine's Day, which would fall this year on a Saturday, right after Friday the 13th. Tina and Dorothy went to a new cabin built in the forest area near Crystal Lake in a February month which was actually pretty cold in temperatures but nevertheless bearable. Tina and mom packed accordingly and brought warm winter items.

TINA: Isn't it strange to camp in February, mother?
DOROTHY: Tina, your mind has to settle and you need peace!
TINA: Some say this area, Crystal Lake, is cursed.
DOROTHY: Those are just fables and lore.
TINA: Why do I need time in the forest?
DOROTHY: Valentine's Day is good for thoughts about telekinesis!
TINA: I'm not Cupid, you know.
DOROTHY: Tina, you need to think about your psychic fears.
TINA: Alright.

Tina had indeed been brooding about her fear about her discovered psychic powers and wondered if she should simply run away from her paranoia. Her mother thought some peace and quiet in a cabin forest on Valentine's Day weekend would help her bright and gorgeous 20 year-old daughter come to terms with her own inability to wrestle with her supernatural abilities. Neither Tina nor her mother Dorothy heeded the omens and fables and lore about the hockey-mask wearing specter Jason roaming around in the forest near Crystal Lake, since the reports of attacks or sightings ceased. Dorothy brought a bunch of warm sweaters and blankets and a special pair of white woolen hand-gloves with cut out finger-sleeve holes so she and Tina could cozy up and talk spiritually by the cabin fireplace.

After settling in on Tuesday (February 10th) in the cabin near Crystal Lake, Tina and Dorothy began conversing peacefully by the fire. Tina put on the special cable-wool white hand-gloves with finger-sleeve holes her mother brought to the cabin and started twiddling her thumbs, practicing her telekinetic powers with a simple book of matches on the foot-rest stool in front of the fireplace, while her mother Dorothy told her supernatural folk-tales about the Headless Horseman and other mystical specters. This went on very amicably until three days later, when Friday the 13th arrived, the date of the otherwise dominion of Jason Voorhees, the zombie who was punishing people in the forest for his tragic accidental drowning.

It was 6 p.m. on Friday the 13th, and Dorothy was humming songs to Tina as the two were wrapped in a warm pink cotton blanket while Tina continued bringing her telekinetic powers to rest by twiddling her thumbs stretched out from the white-wool gloves with finger-sleeve holes Dorothy gave her. Just then, Tina got the strangest feeling that someone (or something!) was staring at her and her mother from the cabin window. Tina turned to look and saw the shockingly terrifying silhouette of the hockey-mask wearing Jason Voorhees, the specter of Crystal Lake! Tina now knew she'd have to muster her psychic strength to ward off Jason and save herself and her mother Dorothy.

TINA: Depart, Jason!
JASON: You wear white winter gloves with finger-sleeve holes.
TINA: These were a gift from my mother whom you'll spare!
JASON: You must take me for a robotic idiot.
TINA: You respect powers, Jason, and I'll hurl you with my thumbs.
JASON: You'll throw me backwards with your thumbs?
TINA: Watch me!

Tina did what she dared to claim on that cold Friday the 13th outside that cabin in the forest near Crystal Lake and used her thumbs and telekinetic will to hurl Jason Voorhees backwards, causing him to hit his head hard on a large rock laying on the ground! Jason got up completely dazed and decided to run away and disappeared into the deep forest surrounding the cabin where Tina and her mother Dorothy had hoped to spend a spiritually cathartic Valentine's Day weekend. Two weeks later, when Tina and her mother Dorothy were back home, Tina had come to a greater resolution regarding her psychic estrangement and considered her miraculously triumphant encounter with Jason Voorhees near Crystal Lake a positive sign of life. She thought fondly of the white-wool gloves with finger-sleeve holes she wore on Friday the 13th when she dispelled Jason and decided to make a trauma painting of her confronting the 'spook' of Crystal Lake!

====
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0460.jpg (14.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0461.jpg (15.8 KB, 0 views)