Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-11-2004, 07:02 AM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
one time my cousin and hisfriend whent to the long john silver drive through, he orded som hush puppies (roll type things) and when my cousin got home he found apenny in one, well my aunt was like 10 kinds of pissed off, so she called long john silvers, and bitched them out, and they got their money back and a free dinner. then the next day, my cousin told his friend who was riding with him about the penny, and his friend said "Dude, I put that penny in there"
Old 05-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
LOLOLOL

i was watcing a special on restaurant horror

its about a mother and her 2 kids who went through like a mcdonalds drive through. the little boy in back is eating fries iand he goes "mommy look a lizard"

well she turns aroud and theres a fried lizard. she screams and goes back and files a big ass complaint

well they took it really seriously and closed the place down. but then they tested the lizard and the oil used didnt match the oil being used at the restaurant. so someone else put it, an employe or something

anyyway. the woman is all pissed off now cuz shes shocked and cant eat out anymore. boo fucking hoo time to learn how to cook dumb bitch . thats what i say :D
Old 05-12-2004, 06:29 AM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
LMAO thats amazing