Old 11-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Nightmares Anyone???

Has anyone ever had a nightmare with a horror villain in it? I once dreamed that I kicked Freddy's ass!...That was a long time ago...just after the FIRST "Nightmare on Elmstreet"...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
i think the closest ive come is the uber violent "fighting off a million zombies with a sword (or somthing)" dream. Ive heard this ones quite common.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:37 AM
Hellacious Demon

Ive had two. Both of them I kicked the villians ass. They were chucky and leprechaun. I killed them both. I burned chucky and I through leprechaun into a clover patch and he hit a four leaf clover and then died.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Saint of Killers

Re: Nightmares Anyone???

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Has anyone ever had a nightmare with a horror villain in it? I once dreamed that I kicked Freddy's ass!...That was a long time ago...just after the FIRST "Nightmare on Elmstreet"...
No Shit, I had a dream that I got into a slapping contest with Freddy, it was like a Stooges episode complete w/ the Curly sound effects. Figure that one out.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 11-30-2003, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy_Krueger
I have nightmares all the time, only Im the bad guy! Im the evil one chasing down people and killing them!
Old 11-30-2003, 05:46 PM
does anybody read this?

Re: Re: Nightmares Anyone???

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
No Shit, I had a dream that I got into a slapping contest with Freddy, it was like a Stooges episode complete w/ the Curly sound effects. Figure that one out.
i bet that was funny as crap. i had a dream one time with freddy in it. he killed off my friends. but he'd get me and almost kill me but let me go. i never finished that dream cause my cell phone went off cause it was about to die. pissed me off.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Hellraiser

i know that this isnt quite on the subject, but bear with me. when i was in college, i had a dream where i was standing on a street in like manhattan or some other city, at night, and i was alone. suddenly from down the street, these giant whales came dancing down the street, swinging from the lightpoles, and turning cartwheels. only when they put their hands, "flippers"?, on the ground, their hands and headwould turn into their feet and they would be standing upright again. then that part of the dream ended. the next thing i knew i was in the cafeteria, looking for a place to sit when i noticed stephen king sitting at a table by himself. i started to go talk to him, but then thought nah,i dont want to bother him, so i turned to walk away but about that time he said ,"come here i have three things i want to tell you." so i sit down, and he starts to tell me these three things, and ill be damned if i didnt forget the first two things he said. but the last thing he said was, "the whales are not what they seem." it boggles me to this day.
Old 12-01-2003, 12:06 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to dogeymon
I dreamt...

I had a dream that Leatherface was walking through a dark woods looking for me and he was so easy to fool into bending over so I could hit him with a lead pipe. But I'm always so weak in my dreams that I don't hit him hard enough and then he gets all pissed and then charges me. I die so fast in my dreams. :(