#41  
Old 10-29-2020, 09:12 AM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Dude! This thread is about hobbies and psychoses other than horror movies. This is a demonstration of suppressed emotional trauma that is tanking your Emotional IQ! You, obviously need some Emotional Intelligence Coaching!

But sorry, pal, I don't know where you can get some of that, but you should make sure they are certified, cause there are charlatans that could really mess up head.
I asked because I find it odd that a person would join a horror forum and the first thread (which is freakin old) the person has chosen to response to is a thread about anything else but horror movies. So excuse me for being insensitive, but BAN THE PERSON!!!

Sorry, just kidding about the last part. I'm a nice guy, really.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-29-2020, 11:53 AM
Bloof's Avatar
Bloof Bloof is offline
Post Mortem

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stuck in the 80's..
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I asked because I find it odd that a person would join a horror forum and the first thread (which is freakin old) the person has chosen to response to is a thread about anything else but horror movies. So excuse me for being insensitive, but BAN THE PERSON!!!

Sorry, just kidding about the last part. I'm a nice guy, really.
Ok.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Ok.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-29-2020, 01:12 PM
cheebacheeba's Avatar
cheebacheeba cheebacheeba is offline
Banned

 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,958
OK.
__________________
The door opened...you got in..:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-29-2020, 01:36 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
OK.
Are you saying victorallen was you?
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-29-2020, 05:25 PM
DeadbeatAtDawn's Avatar
DeadbeatAtDawn DeadbeatAtDawn is offline
病気の
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Extreme Horror Cinema
Posts: 3,033
Don't really have any hobbies but horror films.

When I'm not working I'm on my comp researching/finding horror movies.

Always looking for that hidden gem.

I try to watch several a day. I carry a portable DVD player and I grab a handful of DVD's and I keep them in my bag.

Oh I dig horror forums, mod a couple and have one of my own.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-29-2020, 05:26 PM
Sculpt's Avatar
Sculpt Sculpt is offline
ventricle
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA, IL
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Are you saying victorallen was you?
Speaking of... where is victorallen? The post is gone. Did victorallen delete his own post and account? I hope he, or the bot, knows we are only joking around. You know, humor.

But still, we should look at The Four Levels of Emotional Intelligence

1. Being able to perceive emotions

2. Ability to reason with emotions

3. Understanding one's emotions

4. Managing emotions.

Angra?
__________________
.
.
.
.

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-29-2020, 06:37 PM
Bloof's Avatar
Bloof Bloof is offline
Post Mortem

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stuck in the 80's..
Posts: 2,116
I banned "it" and deleted the post which had a questionable link and really nothing to offer.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-29-2020, 08:37 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Speaking of... where is victorallen? The post is gone. Did victorallen delete his own post and account? I hope he, or the bot, knows we are only joking around. You know, humor.

But still, we should look at The Four Levels of Emotional Intelligence

1. Being able to perceive emotions

2. Ability to reason with emotions

3. Understanding one's emotions

4. Managing emotions.

Angra?
My emotions are on a very steady level. No real mood swings, except when Iím playing PlayStation. Then I turn into an angry little baby.

But what I am not is PC. If people canít take it, fuck em.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:10 PM.