Old 07-11-2013, 12:02 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Creepy things kids say

After finding a blog post via Facebook http://www.danoah.com/2013/07/25-mor...d-by-kids.html and reading it I thought. Wow those are creepy and disturbing. I think it would be cool to make our own list. Weather they be creepy and disturbing or just plain weird and funny.

I don't have kids right now, so I can't really contribute any of my own. But I'm sure all who have kids have some pretty odd things said to share.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Cranky

Some of these are pretty frightening. Great grist for storytelling...

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 07-11-2013, 12:16 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
I agree I shared some with my mom, and she looked really afraid.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Sometimes dead is better

I agree, very creepy.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Evil Dead

When I was a kid, I claimed that I talked to the dead people in an old mirror that used to belong to my great grandmother. I actually remember it quite well - I covered up the mirror in the night so they wouldn't come out. My mom was pretty creeped out by that :D
Old 07-11-2013, 09:30 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandarian Demon View Post
When I was a kid, I claimed that I talked to the dead people in an old mirror that used to belong to my great grandmother. I actually remember it quite well - I covered up the mirror in the night so they wouldn't come out. My mom was pretty creeped out by that :D
You remember it quite well? You mean you remember talking to dead people? Or you just remember telling your parents that you did? If it's the former, please, elaborate more.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:42 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death View Post
After finding a blog post via Facebook http://www.danoah.com/2013/07/25-mor...d-by-kids.html and reading it I thought. Wow those are creepy and disturbing. I think it would be cool to make our own list. Weather they be creepy and disturbing or just plain weird and funny.

I don't have kids right now, so I can't really contribute any of my own. But I'm sure all who have kids have some pretty odd things said to share.
I read the 25 in the list, and it makes me wonder about a few things. I wonder if most of the ones in the list are recent, as in just some 5 years ago? Makes me wonder if a segment of our current youth are very 'spiritually' sensitive, seeing and hearing "falling angels"?... because the 25 in the list sure are saying some pretty horrid things.

Logically, I would suggest these tots are repeating what they've seen on cable TV, or heard family talking about those things. Especially the one where the mom picked up her kid from daycare, kid saying the lady in white will be OK. It's likely the kid heard about it at daycare. But you'd have to assume most of these are reported by parents who already ruled out these tots hearing about these things from other sources.

I have a memory of me being 6-7, had recovered from a 24 flu, in bed, mid evening, and seeing 'an alien' appear inside my room near the bedroom window, and then walk up to foot of my bed. Then my father woke me up, as I was sleeping in between my mom and dad, in their bed, a story down. They wanted to know what I was doing there. I had no idea how I got there, but remembered the 'alien'. Probably just sickness/sleep delirium; but other than this one instance, I have zero instances of sleep walking.

Last edited by Sculpt; 07-11-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
You remember it quite well? You mean you remember talking to dead people? Or you just remember telling your parents that you did? If it's the former, please, elaborate more.
Well, I remember sitting on a chair in front of the mirror (which was in my bedroom), and I really believed that there were spirits in the mirror. I would talk to them "in my mind", I'd ask them stuff like who they were, and I was convinced that I could "sense" that they replied. Really it was probably just a kid's wild imagination, but I guess you never know.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:14 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandarian Demon View Post
Well, I remember sitting on a chair in front of the mirror (which was in my bedroom), and I really believed that there were spirits in the mirror. I would talk to them "in my mind", I'd ask them stuff like who they were, and I was convinced that I could "sense" that they replied. Really it was probably just a kid's wild imagination, but I guess you never know.
What would they tell you? Anything interesting or significant?

Old 07-16-2013, 06:01 AM
Living Dead

My son woke up and told my mom there was a man in the door way and he was pointing at it....there was no man in the door way...my son is only 3, he always points down the hallway telling me someone is standing there when of course no one is there....creeps me out a little