Old 11-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
[

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN ...the move which shocked Cannes 2011!
Directed by Lynne Ramsay. Starring Tilda Swinton, John C. Reilly, and Ezra Miller.

Innkeeper seems to be a good spookfest but this is the most promising one for me. They need to release the dvd asap.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Innkeeper seems to be a good spookfest but this is the most promising one for me. They need to release the dvd asap.
That does look really good.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Love is like dying

they are the 2 movies i am waiting to see, inn keeper i am looking forward to as well
Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
He's only made one good horror film in my opinion, that being The House Of The Devil. As for your point about over-indulgence, i felt that Cabin Fever 2 was chock full of that and it's that movie alone that causes me to be wary of him despite how good House of the Devil was. I'll still check it out though.
I actually never saw Cabin Fever 2. My only point of reference for him is House of the Devil, which tells me that he's at least capable of effective restraint. Hopefully The Innkeepers will be the same way.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
I actually never saw Cabin Fever 2. My only point of reference for him is House of the Devil, which tells me that he's at least capable of effective restraint. Hopefully The Innkeepers will be the same way.
Well then i can understand your thought process then. Cabin Fever 2 was just horrible but House of The Devil was great so if he does the same with Innkeepers it should be good.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:56 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Well then i can understand your thought process then. Cabin Fever 2 was just horrible but House of The Devil was great so if he does the same with Innkeepers it should be good.
It's weird that he would make Cabin Fever 2, about which I've heard mostly very bad things, and then turn right around and do The House of the Devil, which is excellent, in the same year.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:34 AM
For Vendetta

AKUMA ...a mix between Paranormal Activity and The Exorcist.

Quote:
"Akira Tanaka, a young & attractive but emotionally damaged Japanese woman moves to the United States to escape a past marked by tragedy. She moves in with her sister Hana and her new husband Adam, hoping to leave her demons behind and start a new life. But as Akira's behavior grows increasingly erratic and strange disturbances mark the night, Akira is forced to reveal her real reason for coming: to flee the malevolent spirit that has been tormenting her since childhood... and which appears to have followed her here."

REPEATERS ...new horror thriller based on Groundhog Day premise.

Quote:
A gritty mind-bending thriller about three twenty-somethings who find themselves in an impossible time labyrinth, where each day they awaken to the same terrifying day as the preceding one.

THE LEVENGER TAPES ...from director Mark Edwin Robinson, with Johanna Braddy, Lili Mirojnick, Morgan Krantz and Chris Mulkey.

Quote:
Detectives in a remote town pore through every frame of a troubling tape to find the whereabouts of 3 missing college students. The chilling footage becomes more and more disturbing when the students come upon the bloody dress of an 8-year-old girl in the secluded wilderness, and take it upon themselves to find her. Linking the case of the missing girl and the missing students together, the detectives race to piece enough information together to find them alive.

THE DEVIL'S ROCK ...touted as the "next best thing out of New Zealand after Dead Alive (aka) Braindead!"

Quote:
Set in the Channel Islands on the eve of D Day,two Kiwi commandos, sent to destroy German gun emplacements to distract Hitler's forces away from Normandy, discover a Nazi occult plot to unleash demonic forces to win the war.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:03 AM
For Vendetta

SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN ...with Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron.

Quote:
In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Charlize Theron) out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) dispatched to kill her.

The breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale is from Joe Roth, the producer of Alice in Wonderland, producer Sam Mercer (The Sixth Sense) and acclaimed commercial director and state-of-the-art visualist Rupert Sanders.

JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND ...sequel to the 2008 hit Journey To The Center Of The Earth, with Dwayne Johnson, Josh Hutcherson, Luis Guzman and Vanessa Hudgens.

Quote:
The follow-up to the 2008 hit Journey To The Center Of The Earth, JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND begins when young adventurer Sean (Josh Hutcherson) receives a coded distress signal from a mysterious island where no island should exist: a place of strange life forms, mountains of gold, deadly volcanoes, and more than one astonishing secret. Unable to stop him from going, Sean's new stepfather (Dwayne Johnson) joins the quest. Together with a helicopter pilot (Luis Guzman) and his beautiful, strong-willed daughter (Vanessa Hudgens), they set out to find the island, rescue its lone inhabitant and escape before seismic shockwaves force the island under the sea and bury its treasures forever.

SAFE ...with Jason Statham.

Quote:
A former elite agent takes on a two-tier mission: rescue a Chinese girl who's been abducted by the Triads, then use a safe combination to outwit the Russian Mafia, corrupt NYC officials, and the Triads themselves.

BAD KIDS GO TO HELL ...based on the acclaimed indie graphic novel series.

Quote:
The Breakfast Club meets The Grudge in this sexy, dark comedy-thriller! Six prep school kids from Crestview Academy, home to the spoiled offspring of society's elite, find themselves stuck in detention on a frightfully dark and stormy Saturday afternoon. During their 8 hour incarceration, each of the six kids falls victim to a horrible "accident" until only one of them remains. As each of these spoiled rich kids bites the dust, the story takes on a series of humorous and frantic twists and turns. Is one of the kids secretly evening the school's social playing field? Or have the ghosts of prestigious Crestview Academy finally come to punish the school's worst (and seemingly untouchable) brats? One thing is for sure...Daddy's money can't save them now.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:12 AM
mostly ghostly?

I saw this trailer over the summer, but haven't heard anything about it since:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/i...dent/daylight/

Looks very intriguing.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:26 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
I saw this trailer over the summer, but haven't heard anything about it since:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/i...dent/daylight/

Looks very intriguing.
Official site - http://cinemapurgatorio.com/movies/daylight

It came and went: released on 17th July on 1 screen (info - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1254978/business)

Check the official site's page on the right, under "Today's Shows". It is available on Netflix Streaming from Oct 15th to Dec 31st. The link is clickable.

Tags
2016, 2017, buzzkill, cannibal, chicago, debbie, debbie and the devil, devil, horror, movie, official trailer, revenge, rings, samara is back, satan, scumbags, slasher, the devil, trailer