Old 08-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Little Boo

Angry Book causing nightmares. Do you know this author?

Has anyone heard of the author Wade H. Garrett? I just read one of his books that I downloaded from Amazon. I like revenge type books, but this one is extremely gruesome and this writer takes revenge to a whole other level. Some of the descriptions and acts of vengeance are so horrific and disturbing that I have been having nightmares because of them. I have woken up several times now in the middle of the night in a panic, thinking the main character, Seth, is in my room. I can’t find anything about the author on the net and I would like some info about him. And I can’t find any other books that he has written, but the one I read is apparently apart of a series, but I can’t find the others. Please let me know where I can find other books from this author. I know, I know. The darn book gave me nightmares and now I am looking for more punishment.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Cranky

Yah, I know the guy. He lives down the street from me. He's kind of a dick though.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 08-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Horror Fan

Cool

It is I, Wade Garrett! I am here to make your dreams a reality! Mwoohaha!

Old 08-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Evil is Better

We used to bowl together until we got into an argument and I killed him. Good ole Wade H. I used to call him. That's why you can't find any other of his books. He's dead.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
We used to bowl together until we got into an argument and I killed him. Good ole Wade H. I used to call him. That's why you can't find any other of his books. He's dead.
I heard his ghost still haunts that bowling alley... Some say that on a quiet night, if you listen hard, you can still hear the ghost of ole Wade H. wailing 'why oh why didn't I think of a more credible promotional strategy for my books.'

Tags
disturbing, gruesome, nightmares, revenge, vengeance