Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Banned

Slightly off, and yet on, topic - superb episode of South Park the other day, where the gang are playing Lord of the Rings (on a quest to retrieve a dirty video) and pause to mock some other kids, who playing a different game: "Harry Potter faggots!".
Old 08-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Horror Fan

Old 08-05-2005, 03:20 AM
I'M 37!!!

My girlfriend let me borrow her copy. Still haven't read it yet. Not the biggest fan of Harry Potter, but have been wanting to read this book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Something about a pillow

At the very begining, I couldnt force myself to believe that Snape was really evil.

I mean, think about it. Snape has NEVER been wrong about anyone. He believed Harry about Sirius, Buckbeak, and all kinds of other stuff. And he was never wrong.

So why should Snape be any different? It must be a plot of some kind. Either Dumbledore isnt really dead, or he planned for Snape to kill him.

Snape is my #1 favorite character, and always has been. I refuse to believe that he's evil.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:44 AM
midnite1869

Angry Mad

When I finished the book I wont say I cried though I felt like it, I was mad. I went through it all hoping and praying that Dumbledor will arise from the ashes so to speak like his Phenox would, in book 7 to help Harry. Buit from what I gather from the writing style this may not happen. I feel we will see a kick but ending......
Old 10-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Horroritis

Either way you take Dumbledore's death, it ensures a more intense conclusion of the series and thats what matters.