Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-30-2017, 12:05 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotty View Post
it isnt silent hill. wish i could remember more.. was a great movie..
It's Dark Remains.

I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:48 PM
Little Boo

Looking for killer wearing diving suit.

Hello, I got this found this clip of a guy in an old diving suit drowning a female swimmer. THe girl is wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit. Here are some images. Does anyone know what the movie is?

http://www.horror.com/forum/attachme...1&d=1501541245

http://www.horror.com/forum/attachme...1&d=1501541245
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wmplayer 2017-07-31 18-43-41-988.jpg (37.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg wmplayer 2017-07-31 18-43-45-487.jpg (39.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Little Boo

help me find this scary japanese video that i ve been looking for ages.

i remember seeing a japanese scary video where a man was walking alone in dark road at night. suddenly he was started being chased by an old hag in a kimono. i remember the man running but the old hag was just walking however she was approaching him. i dont remember what happens in the end but i recall a scene where the man tries to pass a railway but it gets blocked due to train passing. i think there was a scene where the old hag was chasing him under a tunnel
Old 08-12-2017, 10:52 AM
FRIGHT NIGHT

Reminds me a bit of teke teke 2009. There is a first and second one.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Little Boo

no it was not a movie. it was a short. like tales of terror.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:11 PM
Little Boo

Looking For A Horror Movie Title

I'm looking for the title of a Horror Movie I saw in the early to mid 1970's, on local tv, as a kid. It' was about this book that had secret knowledge and power, and the Devil was trying to get a hold of it.

The lead character was Asian who used Martial Arts and got a hold of the book and was trying to keep the devil from getting it. I remember a scene where the Asian Character and a woman used the book to make some type of cross to protect them.

I also remember the devil offering the Asian character anything he wanted in return for the book, mentioning he would give him money or women, I also remember a scene where the Asian Character was walking through a pond or river and pulling leaches off himself. He was fighting using martial arts several times in the movie. .

This could of been a foreign movie dubed in english but dont remember for sure and don't think it was an Asian movie because if i recall, most of the characters were Caucation except for the lead character. It would be great to see this again if anyone can recall the title Thanks!

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, body parts, cemetary, closet, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman