Old 06-19-2013, 07:15 AM
No, fuck YOU

"Risen 2" PS3

Last Of Us has to wait for a little while as i'm in the mood for some open world action at the moment. Risen 2 COULD've been more open, but it'll have to do. Seems a little dated graphic wise, but takes place in a world of pirates for a change, which i find quite refreshing.
The combat system lacks some to be desired and can be rather frustrating as it feels more like luck than talent when you manage to kill equal opponents.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:30 AM
Scares Little Kids

Dead Space Extraction (Wii version).
I'm in the mood for oldschool on-rail shooters and DS:E is one of the best in genre. It's dark, gory and extremly fun to play if you like this type of gameplay. Even ghaphics doesn't look like s**t which isn't obvious on Wii. After Dead Space I'm going to check Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles :)
Old 06-29-2013, 08:10 PM
That fucking Guy...

Started on the Deadpool game, though I don't think I'll actually see this one through which is very surprising to me.

First of all the combat system, just doesn't really gel for me.
The enemies are generic as all fuck, and the fight scenes/shooting scenes are simply boring and a chore to play.

IMO the cutscenes and the presentation of the character are the only good things. The plot, of course had to be stupid 4th wall shit that's probably the only thing the fans of today are used to (deadpool series of the 90's, get it, read it.).
It's humourous, the character is presented in a good way...but for me the game itself sucks.

These guys would have been better off just writing a deadpool animated feature or something.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Evil is Better

Just started Bioshock today. Really liking it.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:56 AM
That fucking Guy...

What, the first one?
IMO doesn't get much better than that...Infinite is nice and Shiny but IMO doesn't deserve as much credit as it gets.
I found myself immersed in BS1 a lot moreso.
No real shock factor or wowing or comparatively replayability with Infinite IMO...both decent games though...

I recently dropped DEADPOOL which I may or may not try again later...it's just the deadpool character done very well in an otherwise bland and mediocre, derivative game.

Started on "Spec Ops - The Line".
Looks like a quality title. Have wanted to pick this up since playing the demo a while ago. Fairly solid, gritty 3PS with a decent storyline thus far and some nice voicework. Nicely presented too, and enemy A.I is not too bad either.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Looks like a quality title. Have wanted to pick this up since playing the demo a while ago. Fairly solid, gritty 3PS with a decent storyline thus far and some nice voicework. Nicely presented too, and enemy A.I is not too bad either.
Really like that game, in my opinion there isn't one FPS war game in this generation that delivers a narrative like The Line.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
What, the first one?
IMO doesn't get much better than that...Infinite is nice and Shiny but IMO doesn't deserve as much credit as it gets.
I found myself immersed in BS1 a lot moreso.
No real shock factor or wowing or comparatively replayability with Infinite IMO...both decent games though...

I recently dropped DEADPOOL which I may or may not try again later...it's just the deadpool character done very well in an otherwise bland and mediocre, derivative game.

Yeah the first one. Really liking it so far

Old 07-03-2013, 07:21 AM
HDC Idol

Speaking of BioShock, just started replaying the first one - Still as creepy as the first time around. :D

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 AM
That fucking Guy...

I remember looking at the water the first time, all like...shiiiiit man, lookit that water.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:43 AM
No, fuck YOU

"The last of us" PS3

That's the best voice acting i've ever seen in a game.
Feels like playing a real movie.