Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-07-2007, 09:47 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
A new nightmare has arrived

I love horror movies!
Here is a list of some of my favorites.
They are in no particular order.

Nightmare on Elm Street series
Saw series
Final Destination series
Audition

Those are just a few of them.

Thats all for now.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Hellraiser

I have to agree with A Nightmare on Elm Street but the more they di the worse they become. Audition rocked!! Have you seen the Ring movies (Japenese), they are awesome.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Neato.

Behave,or i will unleash my army of ferrets upon you!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:55 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah p View Post
I have to agree with A Nightmare on Elm Street but the more they di the worse they become. Audition rocked!! Have you seen the Ring movies (Japenese), they are awesome.
The Nightmare on Elm Street movies do get repetative, but so do the Friday the 13th, and Halloween films, I do not like the 5th Nightmare on Elm street they ruined it with the 3D partialy also cause I cannot see in 3D cause I am blind in one eye. I havent really seen the Friday the 13th movies but bits and pieces. But still the repetivness. The one main thing that ruined the Halloween fils is I think it is the 3rd one I cannot quite remeber,the one were it is the kids and the masks if they watch a commercial there heads will explode it did not enclude Micheal at all I was really upset.
I have seen the American versions of The Ring but not the Japanese verions I want to though.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:48 PM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

fantastic list of films.........huge welcome to someone with great taste! :D

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 06-07-2007, 09:53 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
'stubbornmike waves'

welcome to HDC
Old 06-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death View Post
The Nightmare on Elm Street movies do get repetative, but so do the Friday the 13th, and Halloween films, I do not like the 5th Nightmare on Elm street they ruined it with the 3D partialy also cause I cannot see in 3D cause I am blind in one eye. I havent really seen the Friday the 13th movies but bits and pieces. But still the repetivness. The one main thing that ruined the Halloween fils is I think it is the 3rd one I cannot quite remeber,the one were it is the kids and the masks if they watch a commercial there heads will explode it did not enclude Micheal at all I was really upset.
I have seen the American versions of The Ring but not the Japanese verions I want to though.
You have to se the Japense versions they are soooooo much better than the American ones. Which were realy quite bad. As for sequels they are rarely as good as the original. Some other good asian films are Dark Water, A Tale of Two Sisters, The Eye. These films rely on suspence not just gore which is really good.