Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: who is the coolest girl on here(note just adding newer girls
NiKKiE 11 68.75%
juggalette jen 4 25.00%
samantha8 0 0%
blue angel 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Evil Dead

Lord Sham, what crawled up your ass? It is a harmless poll. I doubt anyone on the list would take it seriously. Calling NiKKiE childish is a tad extreme on your part. If you think a poll is as bad as you made it out to be, just ignore the thread. There is not a good reason to bash the girl. It is not like she started a poll to insult the others listed in it.

On another note, I'm surprised a 14-year old can write as well as you do; especially one from this state. ;)

My faith in public education has been restored. Then again, you probably go to a private school in Birmingham lol.
Old 11-15-2003, 03:58 AM
Banned

Sham Sham i guess i was right when i called you a child and someone did vote for blue angel so i guess not everyone hates her and you have no right to call me a child ok i didn't do the who's hott thing no offence to black rabbit he is major cool so lay off me ok damn it!!!
Old 11-15-2003, 05:00 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
You forgot Ritualistic. But all you guys are cool:)
Old 11-15-2003, 07:31 AM
Banned

yea i know but all i picked were the newer girls
Old 11-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
Quote:
Originally posted by NirvanaNole
Lord Sham, what crawled up your ass? It is a harmless poll. I doubt anyone on the list would take it seriously. Calling NiKKiE childish is a tad extreme on your part. If you think a poll is as bad as you made it out to be, just ignore the thread. There is not a good reason to bash the girl. It is not like she started a poll to insult the others listed in it.

On another note, I'm surprised a 14-year old can write as well as you do; especially one from this state. ;)

My faith in public education has been restored. Then again, you probably go to a private school in Birmingham lol.
I still stand by my opinion on this thread. What is its purpose? To raise someone's self esteem? The poll would be okay if NiKKiE was like ten years old, but she's not - she's twenty. And I'm not calling HER childish, I'm calling this thread that SHE made childish. There's a huge difference.

And to add, how the hell would we know who's the coolest when all of these people are some of the newest members? See, it's dumb.

I just wanted to get my opinion out.

Oh, and thanks for the comment on my grammar, I guess. :p

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 11-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Evil Dead

dont worry about it ok you flamer
Old 11-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by NiKKiE
Sham Sham i guess i was right when i called you a child and someone did vote for blue angel so i guess not everyone hates her and you have no right to call me a child ok i didn't do the who's hott thing no offence to black rabbit he is major cool so lay off me ok damn it!!!
Yes, I am a child. Christ, I'm only 14. What do expect? But just because I am young does not mean that my opinions and actions are childish.

And about someone voting for blue angel, it was probably blue angel herself that voted. That's how lame she is, and I stand by it.

And as said in my last post, I didn't call YOU a child, I called this thread that YOU made childish. Huge difference sweetie.

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock

Last edited by ShamSham04; 11-15-2003 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by josh
dont worry about it ok you flamer
I'm not worried about anything. :)

Old 11-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Evil Dead

actually i voted for blue angel
Old 11-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Evil Dead

who did you vote for i mean you have to know that one person voted for blue angel there for you have to vote to see the resolts so who did you vote for