Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Idea Spark Game

Just a random game idea. Someone posts an idea for a movie, and the next person rates it 1/10, then they post an idea. It can be anything horror/sci fi.

~~~ One young woman is forced to defend her sleeping fellow astronauts (they're in those tubes that they sleep in) when she is the only one not in one on their journey home, and a swarm of vicious aliens are on board, with only one motive. To get into the room where her companions lie dormant and feed off of them, one by one. (obviously, there would be some technical jam that she could not get them opened to awaken them). The aliens would be scary, similar to the ones in Alien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Just a random game idea. Someone posts an idea for a movie, and the next person rates it 1/10, then they post an idea. It can be anything horror/sci fi.

~~~ One young woman is forced to defend her sleeping fellow astronauts (they're in those tubes that they sleep in) when she is the only one not in one on their journey home, and a swarm of vicious aliens are on board, with only one motive. To get into the room where her companions lie dormant and feed off of them, one by one. (obviously, there would be some technical jam that she could not get them opened to awaken them). The aliens would be scary, similar to the ones in Alien.
I'd watch it. 7/10

Hmmmm...

Ok

Buried Treasure

A group of people are involved in a huge heist which is only possible because of one man. To complete the "transaction" and be free and clear the one man who really pulls it together has to fake his death. This man hides the money and is buried with a limited supply of oxygen thanks to some shady dealsing with doctors, funeral homes, etc...
The problem is, they screw up the burial and he's shipped somewhere else and buried so they only have 3 days to find him and dig him up so they can split the money, otherwise he's dead. To make matters worse some of the group split off and try to find all the money before the buried man is found so they can escape with all of it.

I'm tired, it was quick... heh.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:41 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Buried Treasure

A group of people are involved in a huge heist which is only possible because of one man. To complete the "transaction" and be free and clear the one man who really pulls it together has to fake his death. This man hides the money and is buried with a limited supply of oxygen thanks to some shady dealsing with doctors, funeral homes, etc...
The problem is, they screw up the burial and he's shipped somewhere else and buried so they only have 3 days to find him and dig him up so they can split the money, otherwise he's dead. To make matters worse some of the group split off and try to find all the money before the buried man is found so they can escape with all of it.
Sounds interesting...08/10. Definitely worth a watch.

hmm...

A beautiful girl, who is a crazed homicidal maniac, lures men to an old abandoned motel's bedroom where she kills em off one by one. When one of em turns out to be a police officer, the police track her down and shoot her dead in the same bedroom of the motel she used to take her men into. She becomes a terrible and vicious evil spirit, and her murdering spree continues...

One fine night, a car breaks down near the motel and the 5 people in it are forced to take refuge in the motel for the night. Of course, once the bedroom's door is opened, the evil spirit is unleashed. An old woman hangs around the motel who wants to trap the spirit for her own selfish purposes. She joins the group as their protector, but she has plans of their own...the 5 people must figure out whats going on, but time is fast running out, and dawn is nowhere near sight...

(Crazy and half-baked...I know...so sue me):p
;)

:D

Last edited by _____V_____; 03-10-2007 at 02:56 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
No. Don't fuck up my game, do it somewhere else.

0/10

THE LABYRINTH

A man, born, raised, and living inside a windowless, LITERALLY fathomless, gargantuan cube (rectangle... but the 3d form, I forgot what it's called), with an unknown purpose for his VERY existence other than repairing broken cables and faulty wiring, is one day sent on a new job..... He lives with thousands of other workers, who almost always wear their helmets, with their red glowing eyed goggles and combat style black suits. There are no friends, no enemies, only the other soldiers, him, and the boss. The boss is commonly seen, he's no, dark entity style of boss, and he reveals motives of the labyrinth to no man, only the highest ranking officers. The top 5000 floors are offices with computers and etc etc, the living quarters, the labs where mysterious creatures are experimented on, a vast incinerator, and cafeteria, etc <just every basic living need... blah blah blah> There is rec time and stuff, it isn't an all work ALL the time thing, but it's strictly professional and eerie all the time.

The labyrinth goes on forever, the top is present, but the bottom never ends, literally. It is infinite. It is a maze of chambers, darkness, corridors, doorways that lead to more of the same, pipes, dripping liquids, ladders, trap doors, traps, holes that seem to go on forever, cages, etc. (Kind of, Silent Hill like, when the dark is out).

PLOT: ONE day, the man is sent to the 7624756703457465th floor, literally that floor, remember it goes forever. He is sent to fix an important pipe all the way in the blackness. After the 5000 floors, it's just like silent hill and the boiler room of NOES, atmosphere like that. Claustrophobic.. he finds nothing but blackness, the occasional red overhead light, and cold, emptyness. After fixing the pipe thing, he sees a mysterious panel. In it he finds the answers to everything about the labyrinth. The usual basic stuff, ya know. It's in space, the labyrinth is hell itself.... wait, what? Yep, HELL! Bwahahaha, he is in hell, and he always has been, for his entire life. It goes on forever... the demons and vicious things could be anywhere. He's alone, miles away from the surface, with nothing but an arsenal of shotguns, machine guns, pistols, grenades, throwing knives, etc. ( There's supposed to be a religious allusion thing in there, when he sees the panel, it's an allusion for him "seeing God" or something like that, and it turns his mind away from the place he lives. He has to fight his way through millions, trillions of floors back to the top, to kick ass. Little does he know that the soldiers sent him there, not to repair a cord, but to die. He always questioned the place, and they had to destroy him. Soon, the demons find him, there's tons of terryfying suspense and action, the soldiers realize he's alive and thousands come after him, and he's all by himself. sweeeeeetness.

Yes that was long, but I like it. I think it should be a videogame, and if anyone steals this idea, I will sue you. Labyrinth copyright 2007, i think...

*ending- The boss guy turns out to be a good guy, but he was always too afraid to try and stop all hell by himself, but near the end he joins you, and, with no exit, they have nothing to do but destroy it.... But it's infinite. They manage a reactor science project ordeal that creates a black hole, sucking the eternal hell into a different dimension where it remains forever and ever, and they are stuck in it too, just because it's poetic....

There would be more back story and stuff, this is just the ***SHORT*** plot, hahaha not. If anyone actually reads that, I had better see some 10's.

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 03-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
THE LABYRINTH

A man, born, raised, and living inside a windowless, LITERALLY fathomless, gargantuan cube (rectangle... but the 3d form, I forgot what it's called), with an unknown purpose for his VERY existence other than repairing broken cables and faulty wiring, is one day sent on a new job..... He lives with thousands of other workers, who almost always wear their helmets, with their red glowing eyed goggles and combat style black suits. There are no friends, no enemies, only the other soldiers, him, and the boss. The boss is commonly seen, he's no, dark entity style of boss, and he reveals motives of the labyrinth to no man, only the highest ranking officers. The top 5000 floors are offices with computers and etc etc, the living quarters, the labs where mysterious creatures are experimented on, a vast incinerator, and cafeteria, etc <just every basic living need... blah blah blah> There is rec time and stuff, it isn't an all work ALL the time thing, but it's strictly professional and eerie all the time.

The labyrinth goes on forever, the top is present, but the bottom never ends, literally. It is infinite. It is a maze of chambers, darkness, corridors, doorways that lead to more of the same, pipes, dripping liquids, ladders, trap doors, traps, holes that seem to go on forever, cages, etc. (Kind of, Silent Hill like, when the dark is out).

PLOT: ONE day, the man is sent to the 7624756703457465th floor, literally that floor, remember it goes forever. He is sent to fix an important pipe all the way in the blackness. After the 5000 floors, it's just like silent hill and the boiler room of NOES, atmosphere like that. Claustrophobic.. he finds nothing but blackness, the occasional red overhead light, and cold, emptyness. After fixing the pipe thing, he sees a mysterious panel. In it he finds the answers to everything about the labyrinth. The usual basic stuff, ya know. It's in space, the labyrinth is hell itself.... wait, what? Yep, HELL! Bwahahaha, he is in hell, and he always has been, for his entire life. It goes on forever... the demons and vicious things could be anywhere. He's alone, miles away from the surface, with nothing but an arsenal of shotguns, machine guns, pistols, grenades, throwing knives, etc. ( There's supposed to be a religious allusion thing in there, when he sees the panel, it's an allusion for him "seeing God" or something like that, and it turns his mind away from the place he lives. He has to fight his way through millions, trillions of floors back to the top, to kick ass. Little does he know that the soldiers sent him there, not to repair a cord, but to die. He always questioned the place, and they had to destroy him. Soon, the demons find him, there's tons of terryfying suspense and action, the soldiers realize he's alive and thousands come after him, and he's all by himself. sweeeeeetness.

Yes that was long, but I like it. I think it should be a videogame, and if anyone steals this idea, I will sue you. Labyrinth copyright 2007, i think...

*ending- The boss guy turns out to be a good guy, but he was always too afraid to try and stop all hell by himself, but near the end he joins you, and, with no exit, they have nothing to do but destroy it.... But it's infinite. They manage a reactor science project ordeal that creates a black hole, sucking the eternal hell into a different dimension where it remains forever and ever, and they are stuck in it too, just because it's poetic....

There would be more back story and stuff, this is just the ***SHORT*** plot, hahaha not. If anyone actually reads that, I had better see some 10's.
05/10

Cool Idea, makes me picture the future in 12 Monkeys but more extreme. The plot however, is a little bland, not enough conflict to make it interesting enough for 90mins though. I would give it a higher rating if some other things happened between the pipe fixing and demon killing.

Here's my story:

This is set in future where the earth has been overpopulated to the point of mass famine.

The quallity of life has severly decline and a Mad Scientist decides to take matters into his own hands. He creates a virus that will reanimate the dead to consume the living--zombies!

Knowing that once most of the living are destroyed that the zombies will overrun the Earth, the Scientist attempts to put an expiration date on the virus. An accident occurs and this is never completed and the virus becomes airborne. The Scientist, shocked at what he had unleased, seals himself in his laboratory.

All over the world, corpses are now rising from their graves to consume the living. As per usual, a small group of survivors band together to fight the zombies.

This group also has conflict within the group as a leader struggles to emerge and you also have the standard love interests. Things resort to a "Lord of the Flies" situation and the group tears itself apart, while still be pressed upon by the zombies.

The zombies overcome the group as they are weakened by their own personal interests. Zombies inherit the earth.

Meanwhile, the Scientist, locked away from the world realizes his fatal flaw and attempts to make things right (he's not TOTALLY mad). He creates an antivirus to the virus and releases it into the air. The antivirus unanimates (is that a real word?) and decomposes the zombies, but unfortunately no regular humans are left at this point. The Scientist has indeed rid the world of humans, both dead and live.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
6/10
Perhaps too bleak.

A director comes to the Southwest to make a zombie movie set in the desert. He is plagued by strange dreams and things begin to manifest on his doorstep. A dead cat, broken glasses, doll parts. He begins to see that these are objects from his nightmares. He investigates discovering that an insane outcast from a local Indian tribe took a group of settlers out into the desert 150 years back to found a city there and build a temple. Deep in the desert, he seeks out the roots of his dreams and discovers he has the same affliction the shaman had, a plague of dreams from another reality, apocalyptic visions that will one day come to pass. He kills the shaman, hoping to destroy the root of the disease, but it is too late. He doesn't realize he will remain infected. The visions will spread and the contents of this other reality will manifest through people's dreams.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:18 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
5/5

To take fairytales out of mother goose books and re write them into horror stories and re name the book mother goosebumps.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:41 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

4/10

Here's my big, dumb idea

Blood Legacy

Contemporary, rural Japan.

It happens every fifth generation, just far enough away to seem made up - like family hokum - but every fifth generation it happens nonetheless. A leader of a pack of vicious, nomadic, samurai vampires comes to claim a member of the Haido clan.

The Samurai Vampires kill not only because they need to feed, but also because they view mortals as rodent-like: base and inferior.

Koike is the oldest son in the next fifth generation. He is set upon in the night and taken on a harrowing ride of violence, suffering and incredible power. He is partially turned into a vampire and given the choice to die of the wound, or be turned and take his place among the clan. He accepts the latter.

Meanwhile his younger brother, Yoshi, goes on a quest to find Koike. “No longer will this curse plague this family, I will go and kill the leader of the vampire clan.” And he sets out in pursuit of a legendary demon blade that will allow him to sever the blood line.

Koike despises being a vampire at first, but when he sees his fellow vampires in turmoil, he saves them (and himself) and finds a new bond with his murderous new family. Koike asks what “his place” in the clan means – Tedeshi, his great-great-great-great-great-grandfather has been looking for a suitable successor. Every fifth generation he has selected a strong male to challenge him in battle. He hopes to find another great leader in the family, one who can defeat him in battle and thus take his place as rightful leader of the clan.

Koike won’t kill Tedeshi, it isn’t right. Tedeshi says “I would have killed you the first night if you had asked for it. I will try to kill you again. There is little choice you have in the matter.” It is Epic battle – awesome swordplay.

Swordplay interrupted by Yoshi. Yoshi wields the Onibocho, the demon blade. His quest took him across the river that separates the lands of the living and the dead. The sword is cursing him, giving him superhuman fighting abilities, but turning his heart dark and evil.

With the superhuman assistance of the Onibocho (to compete with the heightened skills of the vampire samurai) Yoshi is able to hold his own and even kill a couple of vampires.

Yoshi tries to attack the ancestor, but Tedeshi strikes Yoshi with a fatal blow. Yoshi rises from near-death, fueled by the darkness of the demon sword. His eyes go black and he becomes a killing machine. Yoshi begins slaying the rest of the vampire clan.

Enraged at Yoshi’s apparent death, Koike ramps up the intensity of the attack and eventually kills Tedeshi. Dying, Tedeshi smiles, his search is over, release is his.

Koike is now alone in a land of dead bodies and blood with the demon possessed Yoshi. Two brothers, both victims of dark forces, have a great talk about how neither curse can continue in the family line.

The Haido line will not continue to suffer.

Brother against brother sword fight. They hack each other to pieces. Koike finally takes Yoshi’s head off and then Kneels in the grass, facing the rising sun (big time Japanese icon) and disembowels himself as the sun rends his vampiric flesh. His dying breath is “it is undone.”

With huge, tragic drama, fantastic swordplay, a clan of nomadic, samurai vampires and a demon sword, it’s the biggest Martial Arts film ever. Hero? Crouching Tiger? House of Flying Daggers?

This shit has vampires!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 04-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Misfit

7/10 I like it!

I posted this in the torture ideas.

A woman wakes up buried alive in a coffin about 5 feet under ground, on an overhang ledge 500 feet over the rocky ground. She has a small axe, and nothing else. The coffin, buried 5 feet under, is exactly ONE foot from the bottom of the ledge, and the ground won't hold it forever, especially not with movement. She has to slowly, and gently, hack through the wood if she ever wants to see daylight again. Suddenly, she hears a muffled scream. Her own husband is in the same situation, 3 feet to her left. They yell to communicate, and after a lot of claustrophobic atmosphere and frightened dialogue (we see NO light at all throughout this part of the film, almost always pitch black, basically a radio show until the next scene. The husband flips out, and he starts hacking viciously, while she screams for him to stop. He breaks the dirt when he only made a small hole where his mouth was, and his coffin drops. At this point, we see the coffin falling, with his mouth screaming through the hole he made, all the way down, until the coffin splinters and his body bounces like a rubber ball. The despaired girl flips out next, and she does it, only more smartish. She is carefil, and makes it out, the last reel is her hand grapping a rope left in case of survival by the sadistic killer, and she pulls herself from her airborne grave. She runs into the hills screaming and wailing.

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 05-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to chaibill
that one sounds good 7/10
but i want to see or play THE LABYRINTH 10/10
DOG SOLDIERS
SAW, THE OTHERS

THE EXORCIST, 28 DAYS LATER, 28 weeks later
PSYCHO, FRIDAY THE 13th movie series
Martyrs, DAWN OF THE DEAD

Last edited by chaibill; 05-14-2007 at 06:45 PM.