Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-13-2004, 12:39 PM

It's Free.....................

I got a free trip to disneyland 3 nights and 4 days. We also get 2 free movie passes and they draw one name every month for 3,000 dollers. our air fare and motel is paid for!! We are going in January. I can't wait. we had to sit threw a 90 min pich for trends west. But god it was worth it!! and we did NOT have to Buy anything.
Do any of you want me to put your name and phone number in so you can get a free trip??

If so PM. me!!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 10-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
i wanna go with you......;) ;)

that is badasss..........you will have a great time i am sure........just promise to remember me in the tunnel of love HAHAHA!!:D :D ;) ;)

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)
Old 10-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Banned

that is sick shit. is it disneyLAND or disneyWORLD? i know theres a DL over here, DW is in florida, but i dunno if theres other DL in the US.

lots of abbrevs. LOL. anyway id ask u to hook it up but i hate those things. that and im already going for my bday in november :)

also, hard to take off of school ya nkow? let alone find someone who can get it too.

but have fun!!!!!!

B.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:57 PM
Werd Bitches!!!!!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to DaBroMain Send a message via AIM to DaBroMain
Hell yeah congratulations Have fun....AND GO TO THE TIKKI ROOM.....:D :D
Old 10-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Horror Fan

Have fun.

Old 10-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Undead

have fun before you die , dude...
Old 10-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Je_Suis_Phnomne

Send a message via AIM to Iniquity Send a message via Yahoo to Iniquity
Re: It's Free.....................

Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
I got a free trip to disneyland 3 nights and 4 days. We also get 2 free movie passes and they draw one name every month for 3,000 dollers. our air fare and motel is paid for!! We are going in January. I can't wait. we had to sit threw a 90 min pich for trends west. But god it was worth it!! and we did NOT have to Buy anything.
Do any of you want me to put your name and phone number in so you can get a free trip??

If so PM. me!!!
Wait until you get there and find out you are staying in Dumpwater Florida's finest timeshare. Each day filled with the fun and excitement of listening to Jim Bob tell you about the finer points of owning a timeshare in their fair city.

Only a belch n a hollar from the famous Disneyland. *shhhhh dont tell the tourists that its really Disneyworld, once they get raped from the high prices and the long lines they wont know the difference* Be sure to give Mikey Rat and Daniel Duck *just like the real thing, only a slight hint of booze sets them apart* a look while youre there.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:22 AM
Analrapist

Re: Re: It's Free.....................

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniquity
Wait until you get there and find out you are staying in Dumpwater Florida's finest timeshare. Each day filled with the fun and excitement of listening to Jim Bob tell you about the finer points of owning a timeshare in their fair city.

Only a belch n a hollar from the famous Disneyland. *shhhhh dont tell the tourists that its really Disneyworld, once they get raped from the high prices and the long lines they wont know the difference* Be sure to give Mikey Rat and Daniel Duck *just like the real thing, only a slight hint of booze sets them apart* a look while youre there.

party pooper :p

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
are you asking if anyone wants to go?
Old 10-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
I'm skeptical...I don't believe that ANYTHING in life is ever, really, truly, 100% free...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be