Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-22-2011, 03:13 AM
Little Boo

what is this film?

I am looking for a 70/80s horror film that I saw parts of by accident as a child - so memory a bit vague I'm afraid. Someone was being kept alive under the earth (hot country/dusty ground) and they could communicate/be fed through what looked like open ended tin cans. You never really saw the person underground, only glimpses of them. He/she seemed to have no hair, was very dirty and I at least thought this very frightening. Think the person could crawl through different tunnels to different tin cans? Someone used to visit the person underground and drove a pick up truck. Occasionally the camera would look down one of the tin pipes and you would catch glimpses of a frightened eye looking up.
Any clues anyone?Thanks.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:05 AM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
Wes Craven's "The People Under The Stairs"??
Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 AM
Little Boo

sadly this is not it - under the stairs was made 1991 and at the latest my film could be 1986 but it is more like late 70s early 80s. thanks for reply.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:33 AM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
The Beast In The Cellar? 1970. The synopsis said that soldiers are starting to die in an area and 2 local ladies suspect their brother; Who was locked in the cellar for 30 years.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:41 AM
Little Boo

Had a quick look at the trailer on you tube and don't think this is it either. The woman was buried in open land with a reddish sandy earth covering her. It was like she was being kept there because the man in the pick up truck would go and check on her, but all you would see was her eye or glimpses of skin.