Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Little Boo

I'm angel... and I love horror

nice to meet you all. my name is Angelus delarosa and i love horror movies (but only good ones) I'll give almost any horror movie a chance though. I'm currently working on my own mini movies to share my idea of what is scary with the world where i upload them to youtube. its nice to meet you all and i cant wait to discuss the best horror movies and learn about new scary ones i havent seen yet!
Old 08-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Cranky

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarsailors View Post
nice to meet you all. my name is Angelus delarosa and i love horror movies (but only good ones) I'll give almost any horror movie a chance though. I'm currently working on my own mini movies to share my idea of what is scary with the world where i upload them to youtube. its nice to meet you all and i cant wait to discuss the best horror movies and learn about new scary ones i havent seen yet!
Justed wanted to say hello. There are a lot of film buffs here so if you have questions on horror. They will have the answer. Best wishes :D
Old 08-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Little Boo

thank you so much. not many questions really, I've been in to horror films for a few years already just wanted to talk to some people about it and maybe find people interested in my minds brand of horror.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Little Boo

Hello angel.....theres a bunch of Horror Movies you are going to like in this forum.....keep browsing...