Old 11-24-2018, 05:01 PM
Banned

Facebook uses this Technology to keep tabs on drug and other illegal pages and groups from never getting off the ground but my point is if Facebook has that kind of Technology, what would that say about the US government? That old saying, big brother is always watching, is more accurate now than it has ever been before in human history.

Last edited by Morningriser; 11-24-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
You can lead a jackass to water but you cant make him drink.
I told you, he just wants attention. I'm tired of being nice and Ultra sensitive to this guy. He's a fucking creep. I thought we were going to be friends on PS4 and play games but it turns out he doesn't even have games or a upgraded account to play games online but he just sat on it all day messaging me on there over the exact same things we were all talking about in the random thoughts thread here and he was also private messaging me here on the website over the same stuff he was talking to me about here and on PS4 so I couldn't take it anymore and I told him to chill out but then he disappeared for a few days and I started to feel guilty for coming off so harsh But now all he is doing is throwing a temper tantrum. I have my own fucking life and the rest of us do here too and there's only so much we can do. Again, psycho, I'm sorry you were having a shity life but We aren't going to sit here and pamper you and give you playful pets on the butt and cater to your every damn whim like you are a child. We are all adults here and I'm being this blunt and straightforward with you to get my point across. You are an attention whore. There's no other way around it and I refuse to sugarcoat it. People can get mad at me if they want I really don't give a damn. I'd rather be honest and people hate me then be a liar and people adore me because it's my way of letting myself no I haven't lost control of who I am.

Last edited by Morningriser; 11-24-2018 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:20 PM
I am the turtle lord

I agree mr.
I gave up helping people like lp cuz they pull shit like this, and they typically tell you to fuck off.
Unfortunately there is too many people like lp in the world today, and that is why the world sucks. I found it hard to find women that dont act like lp, my last and current girlfriend are complete and total god sents. But that is beside the point. The only time i even talk about killing online is when i bag a deer in the woods, when its season of course.
People like lp are broken, and there's no point in trying to fix 'em.
Just best to ignore their messages and pretend that they are not there. This suffocates the troller.

If I was a mod, i would ban someone if they started talking about murdering someone. It would probably be the only thing i would do for them to save an ass.

Last edited by anglewitch; 11-24-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Banned

Something is happening to the human race. Like we are becoming socially retarded for a lack of a better term or just ignorant to certain things. And everything all throughout history, but now that the population of the world is so large there are so many different people of all types no two people are exactly the same. I think somewhere down the line something happened and throughout centuries of millions and millions and billions of new generations coming and going, hereditary disorders take over and get passed down and bred into completely other bloodlines. Somewhere down the line I think we poisoned ourselves and it's just a matter of time before we are extinct. In the big picture it is inevitable. All Empires fall and ours has lasted 500 years. Getting close to being about that time isn't it?
Old 11-24-2018, 05:39 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I really am sorry about what I said but you guys have no fucking idea what I'm going through right now. And now I know how you guys really feel about me.

Morningriser I guess you're absolutely right about me and I'm sorry.

I hate myself right now.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:51 PM
I am the turtle lord

Saw this big ass owl yesterday. Had a dead squirrel in it's beak.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:52 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Yeah I get it. I deserve to be ignored.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:54 PM
Banned

Shut the hell up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Do you realize how many times you have thrown that tired-ass cliche at us about how we don't know what you are going through? No we don't know what you are going through but do you have any idea what I have went through? at least you have a fucking mother. Mine drink herself to death after my father died and no one to this day knows if he killed himself or was murdered because he was involved in a lot of bad shit with a lot of bad people and yes it fucked me up bad and I know everyone deals with things differently but I have had a lot of really fucked up tragic things happen in my life that I am still working on two extents but I realized that sitting around posting shit like that feeling sorry for yourself Scares people away. I learned that the hard way. it sounds like you just stay locked up in your room all day and don't do fuck all except get on here and sit or get on PS4 and do whatever it is you do When you should be getting out and meeting people and making friends. It's something you have to force yourself to do in the beginning but then overtime you will find it easier and easier and you will gain confidence.

that's all I have left to offer
Old 11-24-2018, 05:57 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Yeah I get it. I deserve to be ignored.
Bíonn tú ag ithe cairteacha cat.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:11 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
Dude, you have got to be more careful as to what you say online, even if it is a joke, or "just saying". Next thing you know police will be kicking down your door. I know that sounds stupid, but that shit does happen.
It *has* happened. Here.