Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Wow...was it really worth time to cut down on someone's opinion on an opinionated thread?
Funny that, don't remember asking for opinions on the film theres already several posts covering that subject. i will do my utmost to cut down on the sarcasim on any further posts.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 11-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by doctor satan
Funny that, don't remember asking for opinions on the film theres already several posts covering that subject. i will do my utmost to cut down on the sarcasim on any further posts.
Funny, I forgot you owned this site...

'Cause you've been here all of, what, 15 days?

:rolleyes:
Old 11-09-2005, 01:29 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by doctor satan
Wow........ Was it really worth taking the time to write that?

I am so incredibly sorry for my ever so pointless post. My deepest apologies to you, oh Great Doctor Satan, for I have learned the error of my ways. I will never again express my opinion in your presence, oh Great One!

:rolleyes:
Old 11-09-2005, 01:34 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Quote:
Originally posted by stacilayne
<<I didn't see the tribute section to Matthew on mine.>>

The second screen of "extras" is a little difficult to figure out, because the cursor doesn't go right to it. It's the tiny arrow on the far right of the text (I think the text says "main menu"... don't click that, click the tiny arrow to its right. It should say "more" but it doesn't).

Staci
Thanks I would of never even seen that arrow lol.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Doctor Satan was a retarded charecter. he was laughable and fucking rediculous. same with the other dude with the axe and the big tongue. just retarded. I actually thought scenes in this movie were worse that House Of The Dead.

I want to punch Rob Zombie in the face for making House Of 1000 Corpses, but yet i want to hug him for making Devils Rejects.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 11-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Evil Puppy

I want to punch and then hug anybody quickly just to see what their reaction to both happening back to back is.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Evil Dead

[QUOTE]Originally posted by alkytrio666

[B]Funny, I forgot you owned this site...

'Cause you've been here all of, what, 15 days?

Actually been here before a while ago as Ichi the killer. Stopped posting because of the attitude of "senior" members. Some kid posts 4500 threads on "who do you think would win in a smackdown between...." or some guilible twat asks if a film is actually real & these are considered valuable members! Like i said i was'nt asking for opinions on the film & i don't feel the need to leave my opinion on every single post unlike some people how many is it now RETURN 4ooo and something?
I will try not to offend any of you long timers because your'e all far more superior than me & i don't want to upset that little school boy who has to ask his dads permission to watch films.....
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?

Last edited by doctor satan; 11-10-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Evil Dead

Since I am a broke joke, I had to rent it the day it came out but the movie store only rented out disc one! So I haven't yet watched the documentary, which I really want to see.

Heads up: Seems as though Wal-Mart is selling it with Strangeland as a bonus all for 20 bucks. Not that I'm endorsing that shithole of a store but it sure sounds like a deal. Word has it that it's the unrated Rejects which is surprising considering their usually "moral" stance on such things.

Also: Anyone who censures (or even validates) someone's post based on their sign up date is a straight up tard.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:45 AM

I just bought this last night, I can't wait to check it out.:)
Old 11-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
im getting it today!!!:D :D :D :D

Click for B-Movie reviews!