Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-04-2005, 07:21 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
So then Jigsaw lied, he has killed people if there was a gas.
Right?
No. Everyone died of other things, and two lived. No one died from the gas.

That said, I don't agree with him when he says "putting them in these situations isn't murder." Bullshit. It's murder.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:07 AM
BH14

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
No. Everyone died of other things, and two lived. No one died from the gas.

That said, I don't agree with him when he says "putting them in these situations isn't murder." Bullshit. It's murder.

Alkytrio--------------You all seem to be forgetting that girl who DIED FROM THE GAS in the hallway. She used to play in 7th Heaven... She was shaking like crazy and then died in the other girl's arms. And I dont think that it was because it was psychological that she died. Plus, Jigsaw doesnt lie.

ht tp://www.chasingthefrog.com/catalog/my_movies.php?username=sirbflo114
Old 11-12-2005, 07:28 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by BH14
Alkytrio--------------You all seem to be forgetting that girl who DIED FROM THE GAS in the hallway. She used to play in 7th Heaven... She was shaking like crazy and then died in the other girl's arms. And I dont think that it was because it was psychological that she died. Plus, Jigsaw doesnt lie.
Conradicting yourself. If Jigsaw doesnt lie, the girl couldnt have died from the gas.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Evil Puppy

I don't know if it could have been psychological, Jigsaw never told them exactly what the gas did so they would all have had to thought of the same symptoms. Also, the girl died in the hallway before the two hours were up but she was screaming more then most and hyperventilated a couple times as well. The kid was the least effected (and probably got the antidote after he passed out) because he was the quietest really. Everybody else was screaming all the time and taking in more gas right? I just don't understand how that guy burned up when it was so obvious how he could have gotten out, guess he was just dumb, although I would've liked to know more about the charecters pasts.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:37 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

I think they gave the kid the antidote in the first place. If he died, nothing would have worked.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Evil Dead

Could the girl have given him the antidote since he was actually a big part of drawing the officer to that house?
Old 11-13-2005, 12:30 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by scottingraham
Could the girl have given him the antidote since he was actually a big part of drawing the officer to that house?
Exactly, thats what I meant,
Old 11-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Evil Dead

Did anyone notice, at the beginning of the movie when the Jigsaw is showing that guy the video of him putting the key behind his eye, that there is someone else in the room helping Jigsaw?

Guesses:
Amanda or the Dr. from the first Saw?

B/c they never really told us what happened to the Dr. that cut his foot off at the end.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Evil Dead

Most likely it was Amanda and my apologies to The Return I wrote a post exactly like your I need to read more of the post to make sure I dont copy someone elses!
Old 11-13-2005, 01:26 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
the Dr. from the first Saw?

B/c they never really told us what happened to the Dr. that cut his foot off at the end.
Holy crap! I love that theory...never even crossed my mind! That'd be a great twist for part 3.