Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-17-2005, 11:53 AM
new owner of hell

as for the color/ number coralation it dosent matter, no one got all the numbers and xavier would be to dumb to figure it out.

as for the whole gased or not gased theory i think that they were gased because people in the first one infected with shit( napalm man). if they werent then why would they all show the same symptoms, if the syptoms were all imagianry then why did they all have the same symptoms and what did the young white chick die from?

my question is if they werent gased then what happened to the brunet girl with her arms traped in the glass case?

as for the doc theory i dont think its very likely, his ass died from blood loss, even jigsaw couldnt have saved him, which he wouldnt because the doc broke the rules and didnt finish the game so jigsaw would have just walked off.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Evil Puppy

You don't think the doc could have tied a tournaquette that would have prevented his death through blood loss? Hmmm, I don't know. Guess we'll see in 3.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Avenger

Send a message via AIM to XFeaRX
Quote:
Originally posted by Zero
damn - thanks for putting me straight -

i now have a more accurate opinion - Saw2 is the Ulysses of horror cinema

i feel so. . . enlightened. . .:rolleyes:
Have you even seen cube?
Old 11-18-2005, 03:29 PM
BH14

Saw 2 is far superior than Cube. I saw Cube and I dont wanna see the other Cube movies. Thats enough. It was that boring.

ht tp://www.chasingthefrog.com/catalog/my_movies.php?username=sirbflo114
Old 11-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
Did anyone notice, at the beginning of the movie when the Jigsaw is showing that guy the video of him putting the key behind his eye, that there is someone else in the room helping Jigsaw?

Guesses:
Amanda or the Dr. from the first Saw?

B/c they never really told us what happened to the Dr. that cut his foot off at the end.
it's not the doctor, don't start with the "but the guy limped" Jigsaw is pretty sick, he's bound to limp
Old 11-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
it's not the doctor, don't start with the "but the guy limped" Jigsaw is pretty sick, he's bound to limp
I'm talking about a person helping Jigsaw across the table kind of in the back. But I also think that its possible that the guy under the hood could have been Dr. Gordon b/c in the first Saw the janitor was under the hood when Danny Glover first found Jigsaw's place. So whoes to say that Dr. Gordon couldn't have been under the hood. Here's another thought, how could Jigsaw get the drugs needed to put a person out during an operation like at the beginning of Saw II, and does Jigsaw have the needed Anatomy knowledge to perform the procedure? And the gas in the house and the antidote syringes, how did Jigsaw acquire all of these? I think that with how much medically related things going on in this movie, its possible that Dr. Gordon could have been involved. I mean Dr. Gordon was his Doctor in the first movie.