Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2004, 09:46 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ichi the killer
japanese zombies! "JUNK"

I've been thinking about getting this for a while anyone seen it? I had my fingers burnt with BIO HAZARD so im a bit cautios with this one. Apreciate any opinions.
P.S
when you say its allright you really mean its shit so please tell it how it is, i just spent £13. on cemetery man cos it was alright.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the Angels in Heaven you've never seen evil so singularly personified..... as you did in the face of the man who KILLED you.

When the earth spits out the dead, they will return to tear the flesh from the living!
Old 11-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Can you dig it ?

I have a copy of it, ichi. It's really good. I won't say it's great or make the comparisons like on the box ('Reservoir Dogs' meets 'Dawn of the Dead' which it tries to be a little too much like). A few cool fx, basic "government project went wrong" zombies, and a jewel heist to start things off. I'd recommend renting it first before you'd actually buy it.
CK
Old 11-25-2004, 10:26 AM
Evil Dead

thanks m8. i can get it for about £6. think i ll give it a go. Got a film from Korea coming this week R-POINT you seen it suposed to be good.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the Angels in Heaven you've never seen evil so singularly personified..... as you did in the face of the man who KILLED you.

When the earth spits out the dead, they will return to tear the flesh from the living!
Old 11-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Still need to see it. Ive heard great things about it though..
Old 11-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Backyard Waterfall

I liked "Wild Zero."
Old 12-03-2004, 03:44 AM
Evil Dead

Watched JUNK last nite. Got it on ebay for £6.00. Well worth it. No classic by any stretch of the imagination but still a good old skool zombie flix.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Banned

It's quite endearing... in a daft sort of way.

My favourite bit is this "Porsche" business, where the car at the end is clearly a Pontiac or a Chevrolet...
Old 12-04-2004, 03:18 AM
Evil Dead

yeah i noticed that lol. best bit was when that Yakuza Zombie starts to eat his own guts lmao.

Old 12-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Horror Fan

Sorry to hijack your thread Ichii but I can't find your "Old Boy" thread.

The hammer fight scene in the hallway is one of the best damn fights period...

Never thought I would say the ending is happy.....maybe in a very fucked up way...in the same vien as the guy never gets a break....kind of happy.....

Great movie.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:17 AM
Evil Dead

Thank fuck for that! someone else has seen it! One of the best films ive seen in ages- if not the sickest the wife went mental not her cup of tea.
Check out R-POINT another korean horror set in vietnam war.