Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer666 View Post
Well, I plan to give mr. international a try as soon as I can get my region free DVD player working. The HDMI switcher I ordered is supposed to be delivered today, so I should finally get to hook up the player.
i just bought an old apex player a few years back and found the code online to hack it ..

whats a hdmi switcher ?
Old 12-01-2006, 07:13 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok View Post
i just bought an old apex player a few years back and found the code online to hack it ..

whats a hdmi switcher ?
My TV has one DVI/HDMI input, and I currently have my HD cable box connected to it. Since I bought an upconverting DVD player with HDMI output for improved picture quality, I need a switch box so that I can have both the cable box and DVD player connected to the TV at the same time. Without a switch box, I'd have to yank the TV out and swap cables each time I went from cable to DVD and back.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Evil Dead

If a film was released on DVD in several countries, it makes sense that there would be several regions. When I go here, I see all the different region versions of the disc: http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=5357

when I then go to mr. international on eBay and see that he is selling an R0 version, doesn't this basically prove that he sells bootlegs? Unless I'm missing something obvious, someone selling a disc as R0 which was never released as R0 is selling a bootleg. What am I missing?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:12 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer666 View Post
I'll look at mr. international, but the places I bought from had better ratings. I suspect that all mr. international sells are bootlegs.

Bingo. ;)

I noticed a very interesting thing after i started downloading movies and burn them on dvdīs. The quality were just the same, if not better, than about 90 percent of the dvdīs bought on Ebay.

Now, what does that tell ya? ;)
Old 12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by omcdave View Post
spend 5 dollers and find out...want me to send you the 5 dollers so you dont get ripped ?

Sure.

Send him 100 dollars and this will be his last bootleg complaining. :D
Old 12-09-2006, 03:28 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
spend 5 dollers and find out...want me to send you the 5 dollers so you dont get ripped ?
Believe it or not, I'm not worried about getting ripped off. I just don't want to support someone selling bootlegs. I think that him selling region-free discs that were never released in region-free versions probably establishes that they are bootlegs.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
i have 123 movies from this seller and not one boot in the bunch but you can go were you want to buy dvds im sticking with these guys :) also modfish and sundevil to .:)
If they are sending you region-free discs that were never released as region-free versions, all of them are bootlegs by definition.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:35 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
i have 123 movies from this seller and not one boot in the bunch but you can go were you want to buy dvds im sticking with these guys :) also modfish and sundevil to .:)

Maybe you just canīt tell the difference.. :rolleyes: