Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
Ready To shed Some Blood !!!

Greetings brothers and sisters. My name is Mr Apocalypse. I've just finished watching a marathon horror session and I thought I'd join this sickfest here and see what its all about. I love most horror films but zombies are usually my thing ( I used to actually have dreams that I'd be going around blasting zombies' heads off with a shotgun). Now, I know this ain't exactly normal, but, what-the-hey, what does pass as 'normal' nowadays anyway !?! A little about myself as I'm new here. I live in the Midlands in the UK and I'm 35 years old ( does that make me too old for this kind of shit ? ). So, I'm old enough to have amassed a very large film and music collection ( my brother owns a recording studio too).

Zappa is my man, but I'm very broadminded and I listen to just about anything ( so long as its any good ). Lennon, Marley, Morrison, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Killing Joke, The Doors, The Cardiacs are a few names that spring to mind. I'm also an avid collector of music bootlegs so I'm interested in hearing from anyone else who is also into them. Maybe we could trade? I'm also getting into computers and have many MP3s and bootlegs downloaded but I sure ain't no geek ( I think !!! ).

Anyway, back to the horror. My favourite films include Zombies Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead ( which might explain the dreams ), Starship Troopers, Blade amongst many others and I like a lot of the old classics too. I saw someone mention Psychomania in one of the Forums. What a classic film ( I'd love to get the soundtrack to that one ). Yeah, I like my vampires and werewolves too, but the psychological ones are better (i.e Silence Of The Lambs, Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me, Lost Highway etc ). Anyone remember Theatre Of Blood? Fancy a poodle pie? The first time I watched that scene I puked up over my mom's brand new sofa.

I'm currently spending a lot of time trawling the Net looking for strange new sites, films, sound-bites, music, pictures, articles, posters etc hoping to record them all for the sake of posterity. If anyone can direct me to any wonderful sites ( however strange ) please feel free to drop me a line. I'll return the favour of course. Anyway, thats enough about me. I'm gonna do a bit more exploring before I hit the sack and visit The Dream Lands ( maybe I'll do a bit of zombie hunting and blast them back to hell ). Thanks for putting up with me. A big hello to my American cousins and hope you're ALL having fun where ever you are.

Legalise It !!! No censorship !!! No more lies !!! Peace !!!
Old 03-01-2004, 06:13 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Welcome glad to have you aboard:) and zombie films are some of my favorite horror movies also. I hope you enjoy it here:)
Old 03-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
Thanks Killer Clown

Thanks for the welcome Killer Clown.:D

I'm checking out this site. Any advice will be appreciated. I just been downloading a few pics here and there. If you know of any more strange and wonderful sites to explore please let me know. Have you been to www.savini.com ? There are some nice zombie downloads on there. Also visit www.strangeland.com for some sickness. But, it is a very sick site. Quite funny too. But, not as sick as www.rotten.com.

Keep it real. Once again, thanks for the welcome.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Yes you are going to shed some blood when I jam my dick in your ass.

Bend Over, bitch.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Hellraiser

I'm bending but yer tweezer dick just won't fit ... wot a shame ...
Old 03-01-2004, 07:28 PM
BMXICAN

Hey cocksmoke

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 03-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Hellraiser

See what i mean, you try being friendly and you just get accosted by dickheads...oh, well, who gives one anyway? Any actual friendly people out there? Or is there going to be another 'witty' welcome designed to leave a bad taste in yer mouth? Thats what you get when you wake up and have a spoon full of shit every morning instead of yer cornflakes...
Old 03-02-2004, 09:24 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Yeah "bending over" and/or receiving "50 caliber headache relief" is pretty much a staple. Just tell them that you'll have the chicken. It should work.

Enjoy, mate.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Hellraiser

Thanks for the welcome guys, thats more like it...I knew that there were at least a few decent people out there ( mind you I shoulda realised...blah, blah, blah ). Feel free to get in touch with me if you need any info or anything else. I only really deal with decent people and I treat people as they initially treat me. So nice one folks...

I got a nice piccie for you BlackKitty. Your name reminded me of this one. I've known a number of cats to do this...
Old 03-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Hellraiser

Hey, BlackKitty, I was only joking. Its the only pic of a black cat I got downloaded on my PC, but I do have some actual photos of a long lost black cat I used to own somewhere. Little bugger ran away or got catnapped or something...Anyway, hopes I didn't offend you as that weren't my intention, so I'll put another piccie up so as to divert any attention away from the previous pic. Nice one anyhow. :D . Its a piccie of Michael Jackson in the year 2025.