Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Dawn Of The Dead

when i went to c the TCM i saw previewns for this and the movies looks like its gonna kick ass, did any1 else c previews ?
Old 10-22-2003, 09:16 PM
Evil Dead

I was GREATLY disappointed with the trailers I got when I saw TCM. Not one interesting movie. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Dawn of the Dead is he 2nd installment in Romero's zombie trilogy, right? So eventually we'll get a remake for Day of the Dead? I fuckin' loved that movie.
Old 10-23-2003, 01:48 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
I was GREATLY disappointed with the trailers I got when I saw TCM. Not one interesting movie. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Dawn of the Dead is he 2nd installment in Romero's zombie trilogy, right? So eventually we'll get a remake for Day of the Dead? I fuckin' loved that movie.

I wouldn't count on it, as the Dawn remake isn't looking so grand. But hey, enough of the general public paid to see Resident Evil to merit a second one, so who knows.

For me, it's a toss up between Dawn/Day as the best of the trilogy. (Soon to be a quadrilogy if everything works out)
Old 10-23-2003, 05:23 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

if people will pay to c 28 Days Later which sucked dick to me i didnt even finish it we walked out of it, then i think people will pay to c this 1 cause its not gonna b low budget
Old 10-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Evil Dead

A 4th installment aye? Sounds good.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
A 4th installment aye? Sounds good.
Heard that he just changed the name of the possible fourth film to "Land of the Dead." I'm not too thrilled about that title. I liked Dead Reckoning better.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:13 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Definitely. Dead Reckoning is much better. Land of the Dead reminds me of that flick Island of the Dead about the killer fliers. Horrible. Anyone know the release date on the Anchor Bay release of Dawn of the Dead?
Old 10-24-2003, 05:48 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Anyone know the release date on the Anchor Bay release of Dawn of the Dead?
Somewhere around Christmas I believe.
Old 10-25-2003, 09:04 PM
Hellraiser

when i saw TCM, i saw previews for the usual stuff... Matrix Rev., LOTR, Resident Evil, etc... but i still haven't seen anything regarding the Dawn remake.
this is one of my all time favorite movies, and although i'm interested to see how they do it.. i am not very happy that they chose to remake this Romero classic especially after i heard that the guy who directed scooby doo wrote the screenplay for Dawn!? *whimper* at least the NOTLD remake had Romero involved.. even Tom Savini directed it!
this doesn't make me a happy camper, but i'm willing to give it a chance and make my final decision after i see it. i truly hope they do Dawn of the Dead justice cuz if they screw it up, i'm gonna turn into Flyboy and bite somebody's butt. :p
Old 10-26-2003, 05:47 AM
Cryptkeeper

I'll give it a chance b/c I really dug the trailer. It could still blow balls though.