Old 04-30-2006, 05:46 PM
aussben

Question trying to find a movie

Hi All,

I am trying to find a movie name. I am a big horror movie fan and I watched this movie back in 1986-7. Originally I remembered it as Creepshow but later on I went to watch creepshow but the short story was not there. The horror movie had short stories like creepshow and tales from the crypt. It was the last story on the movie.

It was a about a grief sticken mother whos son died. She brought him back from the dead via a sayonce on a dark stormy night. The kids name was Bobby. Once he came back the mother started to ignore him like she did before and then he started to play hide and seek with a twist. Because she did not want to play he started to torment her, he keeps repeating the line 'Bobby did not like that'. It eventually ends with the mother getting killed and it was not Bobby that came back it was some sort of demon.

It's a pretty cool story, I only know of one other person that saw this movie which is my friend who watched it with me and he can't remember the name. I was thinking whether is was possible that I watched creepshow with a sixth story, it was so long ago I can't remember exactly.

-Ben
Old 04-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to persuasian70
Not sure what movie this is from but I know it's not Creepshow or Creepshow 2. Good luck with your search. I'll keep an eye out for it though.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:10 PM
aussben

Yeah I don't think it's creepshow either.

Thanks
Old 04-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
wrong forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-30-2006, 07:52 PM
aussben

Yeah I know I meant to put it in Modern horror movies.