Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 12-18-2004, 02:17 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Teen Tortured And Brutally Murdered By 'Friends'

Teen Allegedly Stoned And Burned By Friends For Laughing

Brampton, Ontario - A 16-year-old "gentle giant" was assaulted, punched, kicked, burned and struck with stones until he died at the hands of his young friends, a hushed court was told Tuesday.

A Crown attorney read out an agreed statement of facts that detailed Robbie McLennan's final tortured hours on April 18, 2002, in a field outside Orangeville, Ontario.

The statement was part of a guilty plea by one of three charged in the death. The teen, who cannot be identified, was 16 at the time.

Robbie pleaded for his life, court heard, throughout three hours of torture that began when he laughed at a 20-year-old acquaintance who had too much to drink.

"There are some sick people in this world," Robbie's mother, Kathy Bradley, said outside court as she fought back tears.

Moments earlier, a 19-year-old pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and admitted he held Robbie down while two others beat him.

The teen will be sentenced Feb. 11 as a youth.

"No matter what justice is given, it will never be enough," said Larry Rule, his stepfather. "It's been very tough. Robbie's 5½ -year-old brother can't understand why he's not coming home."

A pathologist determined Robbie died from a blow to the head but that the six-foot-tall teen, who was known to friends as a "gentle giant" could have died from the kicks to his head or the stoning alone.

More than 40 distinct areas of injury were found on the body, and death ensued over a matter of hours, court heard.

Robbie knew the convicted teen from school but had met the other two accused about a week earlier at a youth shelter.

The now 22-year-old man from Toronto and an 18-year-old girl, are both charged with first-degree murder.

Court heard that Robbie was with the three when they broke a gumball machine, stole money and the older accused got drunk.

The older man got sick and when he asked the now-convicted teen to stick his fingers down his throat so he could vomit, Robbie laughed.

"Robbie laughing at him, angered him so much that he began punching and kicking him," said Crown lawyer Richard Schwarzl.

The female accused kicked him so hard in the groin that she ruptured a testicle. She stomped on his face with such force that it left a clear shoe impression on his forehead.

The next day, police found his body with five distinct cigarette burns and two bloodied rocks, weighing nine and 12.7 kilograms.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 12-18-2004, 12:25 PM
The horror of the minds

That really sad to hear. That people who he tuaght were his friends killed him. I hope all of them getr the masium sentece they could get.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Re: Teen Tortured And Brutally Murdered By 'Friends'

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Teen Allegedly Stoned And Burned By Friends For Laughing

Brampton, Ontario - A 16-year-old "gentle giant" was assaulted, punched, kicked, burned and struck with stones until he died at the hands of his young friends, a hushed court was told Tuesday.

A Crown attorney read out an agreed statement of facts that detailed Robbie McLennan's final tortured hours on April 18, 2002, in a field outside Orangeville, Ontario.

The statement was part of a guilty plea by one of three charged in the death. The teen, who cannot be identified, was 16 at the time.

Robbie pleaded for his life, court heard, throughout three hours of torture that began when he laughed at a 20-year-old acquaintance who had too much to drink.

"There are some sick people in this world," Robbie's mother, Kathy Bradley, said outside court as she fought back tears.

Moments earlier, a 19-year-old pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and admitted he held Robbie down while two others beat him.

The teen will be sentenced Feb. 11 as a youth.

"No matter what justice is given, it will never be enough," said Larry Rule, his stepfather. "It's been very tough. Robbie's 5½ -year-old brother can't understand why he's not coming home."

A pathologist determined Robbie died from a blow to the head but that the six-foot-tall teen, who was known to friends as a "gentle giant" could have died from the kicks to his head or the stoning alone.

More than 40 distinct areas of injury were found on the body, and death ensued over a matter of hours, court heard.

Robbie knew the convicted teen from school but had met the other two accused about a week earlier at a youth shelter.

The now 22-year-old man from Toronto and an 18-year-old girl, are both charged with first-degree murder.

Court heard that Robbie was with the three when they broke a gumball machine, stole money and the older accused got drunk.

The older man got sick and when he asked the now-convicted teen to stick his fingers down his throat so he could vomit, Robbie laughed.

"Robbie laughing at him, angered him so much that he began punching and kicking him," said Crown lawyer Richard Schwarzl.

The female accused kicked him so hard in the groin that she ruptured a testicle. She stomped on his face with such force that it left a clear shoe impression on his forehead.

The next day, police found his body with five distinct cigarette burns and two bloodied rocks, weighing nine and 12.7 kilograms.
this is your like 200th post today about someone getting high and killing a friend
Old 12-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Re: Re: Teen Tortured And Brutally Murdered By 'Friends'

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
this is your like 200th post today about someone getting high and killing a friend
I don't make the news, Sweetie...I just pass it along...But, yeah...This was all that I could really dig out today...I guess that there's just a lot of this shit happening...

You kids pay attention...See what can happen when you get wasted?

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 12-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Re: Re: Re: Teen Tortured And Brutally Murdered By 'Friends'

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
See what can happen when you get wasted?
your name appears on horror.com?
Old 12-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Teen Tortured And Brutally Murdered By 'Friends'

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
your name appears on horror.com?

Gibberish?
Old 12-20-2004, 09:31 AM
The horror of the minds

That could be ture.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:02 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
"It's been very tough. Robbie's 5½ -year-old brother can't understand why he's not coming home."

very sad...

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 12-21-2004, 09:12 AM
The horror of the minds

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
"It's been very tough. Robbie's 5½ -year-old brother can't understand why he's not coming home."

very sad...
I agree.