Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Hellraiser

Helraiser:Deader and Hellworld, Van Helsing, House of 2OOO Corpses and Fvs.J DVD

Is anybody a Hellraiser fan, cause their two new sequels that won't be in the theaters are going to be released soon, their going to DVD right a way, the first sequel is Deader, it's about a suicidal clan that welcomes the resserection of Pinhead and his followers, and then the next sequel is Hellword were 5 kids visit a site called Hellworld.com, and find a link directly in to the world of Hellraiser.

I don't know about everyone else on this board but i can't wait for Van Helsing to come out.

Well UHM says that the storyline for The House of 2000 corpses
is going to be the original Firefly family against another deadly canniballistic family, could it be, and apearance by Thomas Hewitt and the Sawyer's

Finally the Freddy Vs. Jason DVD is out in 2 days can't wait
On August 20th 1973, police were dispatched to the remote farmhouse of Thomas Hewitt, a former head-skinner at a local slaughterhouse in Travis County, Texas. What they found within the confines of his cryptic residence was the butchered remains of 33 victims, a chilling discovery that shocked and horrified a nation in what many still call the most gruesome mass murder case of all time. Brandishing a chainsaw and wearing the grotesque flesh masks of his victims, the killer became forever known as "Leatherface" when sensational headlines were splashed across newspapers throughout the state of Texas: House of Horrors Stuns Nation - Massacre in Texas." Police and FBI eventually gunned down a man wearing a leathery mask and declared they had their killer and abruptly closed the case. However, in the years that followed, many close to the grisly murder case would come forward to level accusations that police had botched the investigation and knowingly killed the wrong man. Now, for the first time, the only known survivor of the killing spree has broken the silence and come forward to tell the real story of what happened on that deserted rural Texas highway when a group of five young kids inadvertently found themselves besieged by a chainsaw wielding madman who would leave a trail of blood and terror that would forever be known as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Old 01-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Evil Dead

im also looking forward to the freddy vs jason dvd when it comes

im not really a fan of hellraiser though
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 01-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'm looking forward to the House of 1000 Corpses sequel too. I highly doubt the Sawyer clan will be in it though.
Old 01-13-2004, 03:00 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Re: Helraiser:Deader and Hellworld, Van Helsing, House of 2OOO Corpses and Fvs.J DVD

Quote:
Originally posted by Headskinner
Is anybody a Hellraiser fan, cause their two new sequels that won't be in the theaters are going to be released soon, their going to DVD right a way, the first sequel is Deader, it's about a suicidal clan that welcomes the resserection of Pinhead and his followers, and then the next sequel is Hellword were 5 kids visit a site called Hellworld.com, and find a link directly in to the world of Hellraiser.

I don't know about everyone else on this board but i can't wait for Van Helsing to come out.

Well UHM says that the storyline for The House of 2000 corpses
is going to be the original Firefly family against another deadly canniballistic family, could it be, and apearance by Thomas Hewitt and the Sawyer's

Finally the Freddy Vs. Jason DVD is out in 2 days can't wait
the fact that it goes to DVD right away gives me hope for 2 sick horror movies
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-13-2004, 03:48 PM

I am a big hellraiser fan!! can't wait for the new ones to come out. have you heard when??
Old 03-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
I am a big hellraiser fan!! can't wait for the new ones to come out. have you heard when??
Well, the first one, DEADER will be released on august 31st. The second one mentionned, I have no clues... I like the Hellraiser serie, although it's not neceserally my favorite, and I'll be looking forward to see these. When you want a piece of helish gruesome gore, Hellraiser's there to deliver.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:44 AM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Well, I haven't even seen part 1 of House of 1000 Corpses, but I'm guessing it'd be good.

As for the Hellraiser movies, I just hope they're better than the last 2...I liked the original Hellraiser movies.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Undead

Hey, I know it's not the topic of this threadu, but if you haven't seen 1000 Corpses yet, you should definetly see it. Not the best around movie, but a good contender for the new Horror flicks.

I'm not sure I'd like a sequel to it, another Rob Zombie movie, yes!
Old 03-16-2004, 10:29 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
Love the movies cant wait for them to come out. Im really enjoying the newer hellraisers. Peoples own personal hells are really cool. Pinhead is essential for me though and I find the some times the movies lack him in the role i desire. Pinhead as a judge and executioner for the real monsters of this world. oursleves.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Miss Cleo! Call now!!

Send a message via AIM to thepsychicfetus
ya, i like the hellraiser movies for their incessant blood and gore but i would like for there to be more man-torsos like there were in the first one. oh, and pinhead needs to have more of a role in the movies as a whole.