Old 11-18-2003, 05:35 PM
Gr8kabuki

Prince of Darkness TV Edit

Does anyone have this on tape. Edits were made to change the plot. I've been trying to find a copy for about a year and a half. Help!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
So you're looking for the edited version?:confused: If so, I believe it came on the Sci-fi Channel not too long ago. I would check their schedule b/c they always replay movies. Sooner or later it will air again.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:49 PM
Gr8kabuki

It 's showing on Sci Fi on 12-13 however this may not be the broadcast version. The only reason I want this is because the edits change the story. The TV Edit of The Thing was similar to this. The Thing lives at the end!
Old 11-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8kabuki
It 's showing on Sci Fi on 12-13 however this may not be the broadcast version. The only reason I want this is because the edits change the story. The TV Edit of The Thing was similar to this. The Thing lives at the end!
Wow, the thing lives, huh? Crazy. Well, the Sci-fi Channel tends to use bizarre edits sometimes. Their Army of Darkness is pretty much the director's cut and they cut the entire ending out of the Guardian so you might get lucky with Prince of Darkness.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:02 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

have you tried www.pricegrabber.com
or ebay..I think I saw a rare version of it on ebay on Monday. You might wanna check it out. Not sure if its the same thing but it couldnt hurt to check it out.:)
Old 11-18-2003, 08:16 PM
Gr8kabuki

Smile

Yeah I check there about once a week. I don't think its commercially available. i'll to run across someone who happened to tape it off of television.Thanks though