Old 06-26-2016, 02:39 PM
Evil Dead

The Conjuring 2 was surprisingly excellent and IMO better than the first.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Evil Dead

The Purge: Election Year was pretty good and I quite enjoyed it, but I think Anarchy is probably the overall best of the series thus far. Both Anarchy and Election Year are good sequels though and IMO far better than the first.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
The Purge: Election Year was pretty good and I quite enjoyed it, but I think Anarchy is probably the overall best of the series thus far. Both Anarchy and Election Year are good sequels though and IMO far better than the first.
I think I liked Election Year a tad more than Anarchy. Love all 3 though.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Evil Dead

I enjoy the series as well and welcome a fourth film. I still want to see a prequel showing the very first Purge.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I enjoy the series as well and welcome a fourth film. I still want to see a prequel showing the very first Purge.
I'm with you.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Evil Dead

I'd even like to see a sequel set after Election Year. I think the concept is one that can lead to multiple films.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:26 PM
Evil Dead

Blair Witch will be eligible for this come September when the surprise third movie comes out. I've only seen the original which I find okay though definitely overrated. I like the actual Blair Witch story and background but the movie isn't really my cup of tea. Never saw the second one.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Blair Witch will be eligible for this come September when the surprise third movie comes out. I've only seen the original which I find okay though definitely overrated. I like the actual Blair Witch story and background but the movie isn't really my cup of tea. Never saw the second one.
Blair Witch 2 is a very messy movie but I think it's worth watching for the whole ESREVER idea. If you play certain scenes backwards in REVERSE, little hidden images appear on screen. It was kind of a novelty for the dvd era but I thought it was actually quite creepy in a way.

The movie forwards is a bit of a mess due to studio interference but there are some very good ideas at play there!
Old 07-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Evil Dead

I'll check out Blair Witch 2 one of these days. The original wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered it and the sequel has it's share of fans.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:42 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'll check out Blair Witch 2 one of these days. The original wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered it and the sequel has it's share of fans.
I really liked the first one, but I haven't seen it since it came out. The sequel is not like the film, so don't go in expect a similar style. Its a fun film, shrug.