Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-05-2021, 01:35 AM
No, fuck YOU

I don't even think I got halfway through Dead Rising. Just wasn't for me.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:13 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Never had a problem with bugs in Ubisoft games. Might be because I play them on PlayStation, I don’t know.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=ass...deos&ia=videos
Old 01-06-2021, 02:20 AM
I kick ass for the lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post

some great ones I've seen that assassins creed horror before
Old 01-06-2021, 02:50 PM
That fucking Guy...

I'm going to give up on God of War...I just do not like it.

I mean, I like the storyline and everything, just in comparison to the earlier titles the combat seems simplstic, sluggish and well, boring.

I hate the over the shoulder perspective as some will know about me, but I thought I'd try...because up until now I have loved the franchise and really wanted to make a go of it...

For me, how a character moves around and how comfortable you are with a control system etc is a fundamental part of my enjoyment of a game...it can be great otherwise, but issues like this are like wearing a pair of nice shoes with a pebble stuck under your foot...I can try to ignore it, but really it's just a constant irritation.

Can't help but feel "If it aint broke..." about this to be honest, and just every time I play it, I encounter the same feelings about it.
It's disappointing to me, because just like RE4, something came along that made changes that I hate, and the rest of the series just f'n stayed like that.,

It's a pretty game, I will give it that. The voice acting is solid, and they appear to be telling quite an interesting tale, perhaps moreso than the games that came before it, but what can I say...I've tried it 3 times now, twice recently...and it's not like I wasn't making progress, but...I'm just done.

I'll be watching a longplay...but yeah unless future GOW titles are more along the lines of the other ones, I will consider the franchise to have ended after #3.

Rant done.

Next up: The Outer Worlds

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 01-06-2021 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:46 AM
I kick ass for the lord!

I really hope they go back to the original style of God of war too, as much as i did enjoy this one , the environments and monsters, and graphics were pretty nice, but it definitely felt like a different franchise, I beat this game some time ago...

Last edited by TaeKwonZombie; 01-07-2021 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:15 AM
No, fuck YOU

I'm not even sure I got halfway through it. Beautiful looking world, but the hack & slash stuff... nah.

Don't think I got further in The Outer Worlds either.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:38 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Have you ever tried Devil May Cry 5, kinda reminded me of that style a bit, hack slash, but everything looks nice,
Old 01-08-2021, 08:54 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
Have you ever tried Devil May Cry 5, kinda reminded me of that style a bit, hack slash, but everything looks nice,
Only played the first one. Didn't like the gameplay.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:55 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Damn you dont like many games do you...

dead rising is not for noobs or people who get bored/annoyed easily of games, its a hard game and in some ways a terrible game, but i had alot of fun with it all at the same time once i got the initial flow of it, it was easy to beat for me i tend to beat most games i play, besides games like dark souls and fuckin subnautica........some games suck ass the more you progress.....anyone ever play....no man's sky....aka the biggest disappointment in gaming ever(debatable) hahaha

now that game i guess turned out alright with the new patches/additions to it now u can drive stuff around idk didnt try it i was too pissed at the original version when it first came out,it gets worse as u play it realizing youre just wasting your time chiseling at rocks and creating parts for your spaceship (booooring), and its repetitive nothing throughout the whole game....not to mention that guy lied so much about the games features before it came out and than hid in a hole once everyone realized....

Last edited by TaeKwonZombie; 01-08-2021 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:13 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
Damn you dont like many games do you...

now that game i guess turned out alright with the new patches/additions to it now u can drive stuff around idk didnt try it i was too pissed at the original version when it first came out,it gets worse as u play it realizing youre just wasting your time chiseling at rocks and creating parts for your spaceship (booooring), and its repetitive nothing throughout the whole game....not to mention that guy lied so much about the games features before it came out and than hid in a hole once everyone realized....
I’ve never been a good gamer so I don’t like games that are too challenging (souls games) and also I’ve never been a fan of games that are too repetitive.

I really liked Subnautica. Thanks to the internet I managed to beat that game. Didn’t get as far in the sequel tho. Maybe because it was all the same once again. But I might give it a second try or a third as I love the concept.