Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Little Boo

Help identifying film - Childhood memory

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone here might be able to help me identify something I vividly remember from childhood. I remember as a kid (sometime in the 90's) turning my TV on late at night when I wasn't suppose to be watching it, and catching a brief part of a horror film which terrified me.

It's driving me CRAZY not knowing what is was and I hope someone here might be able to finally help me identify it.

I'll describe what I remember in as much detail:

A little boy wakes up in the middle of the night. He calls for his mum and walks through to his parent's bedroom. As he walks closer to his mum in bed it's revealed that her face is made of sand and then it crumbles away (to the sound of terrifying piano sound effects). He then runs downstairs to his dad who asks what's wrong, followed by a woman (I seem to remember she was either naked or wearing very little) that looks like his mum walking down the stairs. The little boy is scared and keeps saying to the dad that the woman ISN'T his mum.

At this point I was too scared to continue watching and turned the TV off.

For years I've tried to identify what this was and after hours of Googling "crumbling face, sand, horror movie" etc I've still yet to find out what it was.

Can anyone help me out?
Old 08-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Little Boo

BODY SNATCHERS (1993).
Old 09-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshowilly View Post
BODY SNATCHERS (1993).
THANK YOU! You have no idea how many years I've been trying to find out!

Interesting watching it now though and seeing how it differs from my memory (her face not being made of sand that crumbles away)